FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

For Some Security Reason...

By somekindofiop July 23, 2013, 01:54:06

Hello guys my first subject in forum, theres a problem with my game. I see alot of problems similar like main, but theres NOT even a clue to solve this case. I got this error, after ankama shield published, it was , system unavaible first, but now its ; for some security reasons your account opened in restricted mode. I sent tickets but they are asking for personal information, which one is not-allowed by my parents. Im just curious why this happened. Sorry for English, but i guess i give the main idea...

Come on sad 12 views and no replies, guys im desperate.

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 27358

French law requires that Ankama receive proof from you that you are the owner of the account. This proof comes in the form of identification be it a drivers license, id card or a birth certificate. If you cannot provide said proof then Ankama will not help you, because if they just gave the account to anyone who "claimed" to own the account then they would potentially be liable to get in legal trouble.

See message in context
1 0
Reactions 10

What probably happened is that you started the account in one country, and now you are trying to access it from another country so it is restricting your access. You have to talk to Support to fix these kinds of issues, and unfortunately French law requires that you provide proof that you own the account, so if your parents will not allow that you cannot do anything.

0 0
Score : 43

What a great solution, the section name should be problems and french law, lets see if your problem would equal with french law.

0 0
somekindofiop|2013-07-23 02:43:39
What a great solution, the section name should be problems and french law, lets see if your problem would equal with french law.
You can't blame Ankama for what the French government decides to do. They are simply following the rules.
0 0
Revil-Nunor|2013-07-23 02:52:36
You can't blame Ankama for what the French government decides to do. They are simply following the rules.
Yes i can blame, which department wants my personal information for theyre new-bugged-unwanted shield system. I wasnt got even a warning, why should i give my information.
0 0
somekindofiop|2013-07-23 03:16:37
Yes i can blame, which department wants my personal information for theyre new-bugged-unwanted shield system. I wasnt got even a warning, why should i give my information.
You don't have to, just find another game or start another account.
0 0
Revil-Nunor|2013-07-23 03:18:46
somekindofiop|2013-07-23 03:16:37
You don't have to, just find another game or start another account.
Im asking for why, why should i leave all of my labor back for some reason make no sense.
0 0

French law requires that Ankama receive proof from you that you are the owner of the account. This proof comes in the form of identification be it a drivers license, id card or a birth certificate. If you cannot provide said proof then Ankama will not help you, because if they just gave the account to anyone who "claimed" to own the account then they would potentially be liable to get in legal trouble.

1 0
Score : 275

I recently moved from Brazil to the United States and had a similar problem. I sent a support ticket with the details, a brand new e-mail that was never linked to Dofus, and a photo of my passport. In less than 6 hours I was able to log in.

0 0
Score : 60
Same problem, i moved from United States to Guam.. can someone send me the right link or department to send my ticket?

- Got my account back, took 6 months tho xD
0 0
Score : 984

Your English is fine and you are to be commended for your level of fluency. But as Phil says, no tickey, no washy.

1 0
Respond to this thread