FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to update dofus !!??

By ptskoon - SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2013, 09:52:51
DevTracker
Reactions 65
Score : 11353

For the record, I got it working by finding where the missing file should be, and dragging the corresponding file (and every other file from that same folder that seemed to be missing, for good measure) from the 2.17 DofusBeta client.

1 0
Score : 6
Darkstorm|2013-12-10 11:01:45
For the record, I got it working by finding where the missing file should be, and dragging the corresponding file (and every other file from that same folder that seemed to be missing, for good measure) from the 2.17 DofusBeta Client
Hey Darkstorm,

Great idea... (Problem I don't have the beta... says I am running the i04_i18n_front.png file) any suggestions? Since my isn't indicating it is missing.
0 0
Score : 3

stupid krosmaster C:\Program Files (x86)\Dofus 2\app\content\gfx\krosmaster\cards\es (file in here)

0 0
Score : 11353

Yeah, if you don't have the beta, you can copy (don't move, copy) similarly-named files from the other folders (/fr, /es, etc) into the /en folder, but in that case, you may run into the problem that those cards won't be in English if/when you play Krosmaster.

0 0
Score : 1220

well i see this problem hasn't yet been resolved sad 

0 0
Score : 3459
Darkstorm|2013-12-10 11:41:56
Yeah, if you don't have the beta, you can copy (don't move, copy) similarly-named files from the other folders (/fr, /es, etc) into the /en folder, but in that case, you may run into the problem that those cards won't be in English if/when you play Krosmaster.
I don't even have any other languages in that folder so I am still rather stuck and waiting =(
0 0
Score : 6
Darkstorm|2013-12-10 11:41:56
To Darkstorm,

That was worth a try, it didn't work for me.(I may end of up having to un-install then re-install)
0 0

I have a different message...
'game file cannot be accessed. Please check the game isnt already running. File:./_uplauncher/patch 2.16.2.79439.1_2.17.0.80225.3 base_multiplatform\manifest.xml'
can anyone please help me understand what this means?
Thank you

0 0
Bellethecute|2013-12-10 12:00:38
I have a different message...
'game file cannot be accessed. Please check the game isnt already running. File:./_uplauncher/patch 2.16.2.79439.1_2.17.0.80225.3 base_multiplatform\manifest.xml'
can anyone please help me understand what this means?
Thank you

Same problem here, with "_es_MultiPlatform", not "base" sad 
0 0
Score : 270

Coming up for 3 hours since first post, and still no fix....-big sigh-. Am not IT minded so am just gonna have to wait it out on a fix from Ankama :p

0 0

The client team has asked me to try reinstalling the client, which I am doing now... Hopefully, this will mean a fix quite soon!

Score : 675

Is this problem happen to everyone ? huh 

0 0
ptskoon|2013-12-10 12:53:42
Is this problem happen to everyone ? huh

No, not everyone, but some of us. ^^
Score : 675

Aww how unlucky we are sleep

0 0
Score : 12

Same problem here with file 045_i18n_front.png

0 0
Score : 2

Same here.... my subscribtion !! :

hey, i can run my dofus... i go to program files/dofus/app/Dofus.exe and its working .. i can play tongue 

0 0

Same problem here..i hope theres gonna be a fix soon..

0 0

We are still working on this problem. The client team has pushed a patch that seems to fix the problem for some people, but not for all. If you want, you can try to uninstall and reinstall your client now and see if you are one of the lucky ones.

If you have uninstalled and reinstalled your game and you still have this problem, I may ask you to send us one of the log files from your client folder in a little while.

Meanwhile, the workaround of using the Dofus Mod application may get you up and in the game for now - although with this method you may notice that some of the English files are not completely updated.

Let me take this moment to offer my apologize to all of you who are having problems, the team is still working on this issue as quickly as they can.

Fix it as fast as u can ,plox :C . I wanna try Multimens! biggrin

Guys it's working " hey, i can run my dofus... i go to program files/dofus/app/Dofus.exe " 

By the way. The achivments with Multimens at English Dofus Version is in FR .
" Achievement unlocked: [[!] Un peu de compagnie]Achievement unlocked: [[!] Une petite renommée]"

0 0

Hi my friends

Here my solution, sorry, a solution from spanish forums:

download the file .png (045_i18n_front.png): Click here#

and paste into the folder: C:\Archivos de programa\Dofus2\app\content\gfx\krosmaster\cards\en

It's all, I hope this works in your update. 

0 0
Respond to this thread