FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Having trouble with Dofus

By tripleej - SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2013, 15:45:15

Ok when I open the dofus updater it works fine, but when I press play another dofus window pops up like normal. But instead of going to the login screen it is completely black. Since I have a limited download capacity (thanks to Satelite company putting a limit on bandwidth) I was wondering if there was a solution, or if I would have to uninstall and reinstall

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 15614

Unfortunately you are probably going to need to completely clear your cache and reinstall. If you play on a laptop or portable computer you could try taking it to a public library or other area with high speed internet to redownload quickly.

0 0
Score : 203

Blah thanks, that is what I was afraid of. Thanks!

0 0

I would like to remind you that in case of black screens (which is the issue you're mentioning), you can also download and use this application.
It should entirely empty your DOFUS cache and make your problem go away when reloading the game.

You shouldn't need to reinstall, either. Completely clearing the cache should fix the issue on its own, whether you do it manually or via Nerodos' ultra-convenient program.

Respond to this thread