FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Loading updater

By tripleej - SUBSCRIBER - February 28, 2014, 02:46:44

Ok so was playing and was lagging so bad I rebooted. Now when I click the updater to log back in it tells me the message "Oops can not detect internet please check your firewall settings" message. Clearly I have internet and there was nothing changed in my fire wall. Any suggestions?

Guess I am going to uninstall. Will have to wait to re-install until midnight when we have unlimited bandwidth

If that doesn't work I will keep refreshing to see if someone has another solution.

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 27365

If you are using a Windows OS you can always load the firewall and add a Dofus exception to it, then you will be able to run the Uplauncher without problems.

Click here#1TC=windows-7

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 3

If you are using a Windows OS you can always load the firewall and add a Dofus exception to it, then you will be able to run the Uplauncher without problems.

Click here#1TC=windows-7

0 0
Score : 203

But the only problem I am running into is why would suddenly my firewall (The same firewall I have used for 15 year) in the middle of playing the game suddenly decide to block it. I will try it though

Well that worked. Strange.. it kind of .. worries me why it suddenly decided to block dofus.

Thanks Revil. I am completely technologically ignorant.

0 0

As Ankama makes their Uplauncher more advanced it becomes a possibility that the Uplauncher will run afoul of the Windows Firewall which is designed to stop programs from taking too many liberties with your computer.

Fortunately, all that you need to do is add the exception and you will be free and clear, and if it comes up again in the future you just need to follow the same steps as before to re-approve it through the firewall.

0 0
Respond to this thread