FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Magical Orb got lost

By LitsDG#9123 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 03, 2014, 19:30:13

during kolo fight,- i have bought Magical Org . Because of some lag -i did log off\log on during that fight after purchase, when fight was over- i log off\log on again to receive an Orb, but didnt get anything D: How can i get it?(

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 27383

Did you check your gifts? Usually it comes in gift form, so if you are looking for the actual Magic Orb itself it won't be in your inventory until you open the gift.

If that isn't the case, talk to Support about it.

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 3

Did you check your gifts? Usually it comes in gift form, so if you are looking for the actual Magic Orb itself it won't be in your inventory until you open the gift.

If that isn't the case, talk to Support about it.

0 0
Score : 181

just checked. no jifts D:
looks like support the only way. but it takes sooooo much time to get a single answer like "sent us ur id card", or smth like that, that doesnt related to problem at all...ehhhhh

0 0
LitsDG|2014-06-03 21:52:04
just checked. no jifts D:
looks like support the only way. but it takes sooooo much time to get a single answer like "sent us ur id card", or smth like that, that doesnt related to problem at all...ehhhhh
French Law requires that provide irrefutable proof that you are the owner of the account you are posting for. It isn't Ankama that wants that, it is the French Government. And as such, if you won't provide it, they can't help you.
0 0
Respond to this thread