FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot create a new account...

By ManaChristmas September 24, 2014, 00:37:11

Two days ago I created my first account to play. After spending one day enjoying the game, I decided I wanted two accounts to hunt together, so I created a second account. Today, I was glad to see my computer was able to run two clients with absolutely no issues. I decided I wanted to do a third account, maybe even a fourth.
So today I tried creating a third account, and now I get this message "cannot create account to security reasons". I tried different browsers, using a different email than the first two, different passwords. Everything brings me to that message.

What can I do?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 27368

Try giving it another day or two, it sounds like it may be an anti-bot feature.

If you don't want to wait you could always use a different internet connection and make a couple more accounts.

0 0
Score : 113

I tried a different computer (on the same internet line) and it didn't work either!

I get that it's an anti-bot measure... was just hoping there was a manual loophole or something.

0 0

When I say different internet connection I mean a totally different internet connection. Go to a coffee shop or a library or a friends house, somewhere that doesn't have an IP that is at all related to the one you are using right now.

That is about as close to a manual workaround that I can think of, if there was an easy way around those filters then the botters would be using it too.

Also note that you cannot log more than 3 f2p accounts at once from the same computer, starting with the 4th it will always tell you that the username and password are incorrect.

0 0

you say f2p.. so if they were p2p, then I will bypass the 3-account limit?
Edit: Do they all need to be p2p? Hypothetically, I have ten accounts. Can I pay for only 7 of them and still play on all ten accounts?

I used my phone as a hotspot and it worked. I tried creating a 4th immediately afterwards and got the security message. 24 hours between each account, i'm guessing.

0 0

If you want to have more than three accounts logged in at once, they must all be p2p. Once you have three, anything f2p past that will automatically be given the "wrong password" notice.

0 0
Score : 25912

That means yes, you can log 10 account if you p2p 7 of them by logging 3 f2p's first then logging the 7 p2p's later.

0 0

Looks like it IS a 24-hour limit between each account creation on the same internet connection. Got my 4th up and running. Won't do more than 4.

Thanks everyone for your help.

0 0
Respond to this thread