By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

noomon problem

By Hokate - SUBSCRIBER - August 07, 2006, 20:44:38

I'm feeding my noomon with glukoko petals and it stop gaining stats... I have feed it like 5 times in a row without any stats gained. What is wrong?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 138

Is it in 'skinny' state, probably? Or maybe you overfed it? In states other than 'normal', it won't gain stats.

0 0
Score : 97

It is in 'normal' state. I got it about 10 days ago and I feed it every day on same hour...

0 0
Score : 7

Be careful to feed it after more than 24 hours have passed. Use the ingame clock to be sure.

0 0
Score : 906
Citation
Tonkintoto :
Be careful to feed it after more than 24 hours have passed. Use the ingame clock to be sure.

Actually I believe wiki says it's 23 hours. That's why you can feed it on the hour.

Edit: Oops, I had it backwards, 24 hours wink Sorry.
0 0
Score : 97

I'm sure I was feeding it properly - it always says "your pet likes this meal"... Well, it gained stat today (after 5 feedings :/), so I think it is ok now.

0 0
Respond to this thread