FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wanting to log a fairly old alt

By AlphaUnit November 21, 2014, 22:38:11

I needed to do King Nidas and log my account with has access to my Sram but this appeared -
Click here

I don't know why, but since the account is fairly old (very old) I gave fake details and now I can't recover via passport method, or recover it through email since I forgot. For some odd reason, my friend from Belgium can access it but also I can access it through the forums. I forgot my security code as well. So is this guy just a lost cause or is there a alternate method?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Just to be sure:

You mean you've given fake information, you don't know the email associated with the account, and you have sent a ticket, to no avail?

See message in context
Reactions 12

Just to be sure:

You mean you've given fake information, you don't know the email associated with the account, and you have sent a ticket, to no avail?

Score : 888

Yes, due to my age being too young at the time. I forget the email password (well more like it's invalid) and I haven't sent the ticket due to my passport contradicting the information I put on. I just don't get why my Belgium friend can log onto the account but I can't @[email protected]

0 0

Sending a ticket is always worth a try. I won't lie and tell you they'll definitely be able to help, as your situation is quite complex, but it's at least worth letting them try.

And the fact your friend can connect is weird, I'll give you that. You're also positive you can access the forums with it?

Will do. Should I send the ticket from my main account or the account which contains the alt? And yes, I'm absolutely positive I can access the Sram in the forums. I can even show you now if you want.

0 0

I'd like that. Send me an Ankabox with this account. Posting with it would break the rules.

Your Support account is the same for all DOFUS accounts you may need to send a ticket for, so you should always use the same. Be sure to put in the informations pertaining to the acocunt you want back, of course.

Oddly enough, I can't send Ankabox emails at ALL. Including this account (well on the website at least, haven't attempted in game). Though I still have the ability to post comments. Should I tell you his forum name at least? And also, when you mean information I assume username/password ?

0 0

Odd indeed.

You can at least tell me his forum name, yes.

And when I mean information, I mean anything asked of you in the Support ticket form. Fill that out as best you can.

dalippovich. Literally just commented in that Xelor Overhaul thread not so long ago.

0 0

Ah yes. I saw him. Made him invisible too, as I was dead serious earlier: using several different accounts to post on the forums is against the rules. Pick one, stick to it. In your case, that would be AlphaUnit.

Sorry, just needed to show you some proof/evidence that I have some form of access to that account.

0 0

Just don't do it again.

And send your ticket.

Done ^^. And thank you for your help; you're very enjoyable to talk to and easy going. Well then, I'll just wait I guess.

0 0
Respond to this thread