FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problems with Telefrag

By Sljm - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 20, 2015, 21:32:59

Xelor spells are not properly applying Telefrag to the caster. For example, if I use Teleportation to swap with a target, they will get a Telefrag and I will not, even though the preview lists Telefrag over both parties.

The only spell that applies a Telefrag to the caster is Mummification. I have tried all spells that can swap the caster with something else, and none of them apply a Telefrag to the caster.

Meaning, we cannot gain AP from our Dial's Oscillation except with Mummification.

I hope this is not intended, since this wasn't an issue in 2.26

This was tested on Rosal.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

There have been a number of modifications to the Xelor with the latest update, but I don't recall this being one of them.

Have you sent a bug report? If no, could you please?

See message in context
Reactions 5

There have been a number of modifications to the Xelor with the latest update, but I don't recall this being one of them.

Have you sent a bug report? If no, could you please?

Score : 1166

I have indeed done so.

This was merely the other half of my pincer attack!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I hope this gets some attention from the developers, because it does not seem to be intended.

0 0
Score : 4705

This is interesting...

Even before the update I have never been able to get AP from the Dial (even if I was in a Telefrag state) unless I was using Mummification.
So for me nothing has changed :blink:

0 0
Score : 562
I'm using this same topic to talk about one thing that I realized while playing today, since it's in the same line of thoughts AND that I'm not sure if it's a bug or not and don't want to fill a bug report for something intended. So let me explain my "bug". I start my turn with 12 AP and things look like this on the map:

So, I'm using Xelor's Punch, to create a Telefrag, which puts me to 11 AP with the +2 AP gained from creating a telefrag. I'm using then Dark Ray, which costs me 4 AP, so if we count well, I'm at 7 AP now. The telefrag was removed when I used Dark Ray, so I create another one using Xelor's Punch again, and that puts me to 4 AP, which, with the +2AP gain when creating telefrag, should put me to 6 AP instead. Is it intended, or is it a bug?

In the second case, I will fill a bug report following the link [Nerodos] put in his last message, but if it's intended, I'd like to see where the information is said; just to know when I missed it!

Kind regards,
₭;
0 0
Score : 1166

You removed the Telefrag from your opponent, but you didn't remove the "Xelor's Punch: +2 AP" effect on yourself, which has a stack limit of 1.

You may only benefit from the 2 AP bonus from each spell that creates a Telefrag once per turn (Mummification doesn't give the bonus). This was established in the 2.26 beta as a balance point. It's not linked to the Telefrag state on the target, but the AP bonus effect present on you personally, and each spell has its own specific icon.

To summarize, what you're describing isn't a bug.

Click here

Xelor:
General: bonuses linked to Telefrag can now only be triggered once per target and per spell and are only cumulative once per spell. A Xelor can induce several Telefrags using a spell in the same turn (Temporal Dust for instance) but the damages if he's in Mummified state, the Homing Hand buffs and the AP gains will only trigger once per target. Furthermore, the AP gain will only apply once. The AP gain in case of a Telefrag is now 2, the final damages buff on the Homing Hand is now 100% and the heals are 40% of its Vitality. This modification is mainly done in order to improve fight visibility, it doesn't impact the inducing or removing of the "Telefrag" state.

Emphasis added for visibility.
1 0
Respond to this thread