By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Banned for no reason.

By beastking - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 02, 2015, 14:02:53

I am currently on vacation, and after arriving at my hotel tried to log in and play some dofus. However, I was denied the ability to login, and prompted with the "Your account has been banned" error. I do not use bots, and have respected the game's TOS. The article it sends me to says something about possible logins from "suspicious connections", and I believe this may be the cause, as I have never been connected from this location before.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The good news is that it's more likely the hotel's IP that is banned, due to previous botting. It happens with public locations.

The bad news is that there's no work-around, and you won't be able to play from this connection.

See message in context
Reactions 6

The good news is that it's more likely the hotel's IP that is banned, due to previous botting. It happens with public locations.

The bad news is that there's no work-around, and you won't be able to play from this connection.

Score : 347

Ok, so there is no problem with my account, and I will be able to play once I connect from my usual location?

0 0

Absolutely. Sorry for your vacation-time DOFUS, though.

Score : 27360

Do you get the same message if you try using the web browser streaming version of Dofus, as opposed to the client based one?

0 0
Score : 4306

This happened to me too, no worries.

0 0
Score : 347

I do get the same message when trying to play from the online client.

0 0
Respond to this thread