FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mac OSX Issue

By Suddyyz - SUBSCRIBER - December 09, 2015, 08:03:41
DevTracker
Reactions 55
Score : 334

It worked for me. I'm running an older version of Mac.

0 0
Score : 1777

No fix for me either. Its cool though, I can wait, Im getting pretty fluent in french ;D

0 0
Score : 461

The fix has been deployed.

As a bonus, the updater should also disable app-nap

Ourson
0 0
Score : 264

Is there going to be compensation for Mac users who lost subscription time to this error?

0 0
Score : 1777

The game is working for me again, I simply ignore the prompt to update Air to version 20.

0 0
Score : 39

Hi,
Does anyone know if it's safe yet to upgrade to Adobe Air 20 on Mac OSX? I'm not sure if I should keep ignoring the message.
Thanks!

0 0
Score : 27409

If the game runs fine on 19 and you don't need to update Air for anything on your machine just disable the update notification.

If it isn't broken then don't bother fixing it.

0 0
Score : 324

Giving this a little bump, because it seems as if mac users have been forgotten about.

I would like to be able to update Adobe Air, but cannot until this issue has been dealt with.

Please, at least an update to say it's being worked on?

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 104

Yeah Mac OS user here.
Getting back into the game again. The newest version of Adobe still does not work. Adobe Air version 19 still does though thankfully.

0 0
Score : 36

Still no fix for this angry 

0 0
Score : 81

I have this error code: U04010400

15" MBP Retina 2012 2.3GHz core i7

OS X 10.10.5

0 0
Score : 38

Are we able to allow updates to Adobe Air yet? I keep getting request to update, but am worried it will affect Dofus.

Please advise.

0 0

I'm sorry, but you still cannot update Adobe Air at this time.

We are still working on a fix. I will keep you updated as soon as I have something of importance to share.

UPDATE:

So I have something of importance to share: when Update 2.35 hits, the Mac OS client will carry its own version of Adobe Air, which should take care of this issue.

You can find more details in today's Changelog.

Score : 4681

I have just read the Changelog and I'm not sure I understand what's going to happen...

"The 2.35 client for Mac OS will now carry its own version of Adobe Air, which will improve the way the DOFUS client works on Mac OS operating systems (this version of Adobe Air, however, will not be compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 operating systems, hence the warning)."

So... what am I supposed to do when the version 2.35 will come out?

Sorry, sometimes I'm a bit slow...

0 0

You're supposed to not be running the Mac OS X 10.5 operating system.

Seriously though: you won't have anything to do. Adobe Air will be embedded in the DOFUS Client, but you won't see a difference, as this will happen automatically.

Score : 4681

Nerodos... You gave me a heart attack! :wacko: 

0 0
Respond to this thread