FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[SALAD DAYS REVISITED] brakmar quest #68

By abdonas - SUBSCRIBER - December 15, 2015, 19:07:51

So in the final phase of the quest, you are supposed to gather 5 people with different professions and place them on the tiles that represent their profession. The one who is doing the quest was supposed to click on a cauldron and receive Salad laced with pollen. We did that, in fact with all being level 200 professions, we even tried handyman on the plank tile but nothing happens. It was said that you were going to fix this problem with todays maintenance, but that didn't happen.
I'd like to get some answers.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue when uploading that particular fix. I am deeply sorry to tell you that we won't be able to fix this issue before the weekly maintenance next Tuesday, December 22nd.

We will endeavor to improve our processes so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again in the future.

In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience the situation may cause you.

See message in context
Reactions 10

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue when uploading that particular fix. I am deeply sorry to tell you that we won't be able to fix this issue before the weekly maintenance next Tuesday, December 22nd.

We will endeavor to improve our processes so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again in the future.

In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience the situation may cause you.

Score : 206

Hopefully it will be fixed by the next maint

0 0
Score : 31

The quest is still bugged, Ankama cmon.

1 0
Score : 88

Well, as -mamawakoplease2- mentioned earlier the quest is still bugged. I expected that Ankama will eventually fix that today. Anyways I have 2 questions regarding this issue - 1st one: When are you going to fix it? 2nd one: Is it possible to fix it before the next maint? (29 December). Thank you for your answer.

0 0
Score : 3220

Ankama 3rd maintenance in a row:

But seriously, I wonder why Ankama created such a bugged quest in the 1st place :C
0 0
Magorian|2015-12-22 12:19:00
I have 2 questions regarding this issue - 1st one: When are you going to fix it? 2nd one: Is it possible to fix it before the next maint? (29 December).

I'm gonna cheat a little and answer the second one first: Yes. Or at least, that's the plan.

And to answer your first question: we're planning on fixing this tomorrow morning.
Score : 142

Great I am stuck on this quest as well,I plan on kidnaping ,bribing and torturing people to help me finish it.

0 0
Score : 88

Can confirm the quest is finally working.

0 0
Score : 144

guys in brakmar quest 68#
it don't work with me ,i have all Grenadians and ppl with the professions but nothing ,what i need exactly? and do they have to be lvl 200?:unsure: 

0 0
Score : 955

a Plate of Scrampi, Kerbabben Salad, Longevity Potion, and Vaulting Rye Bread
and 200 fisher/lumberjack/farmer/alchie/butcher

1 0
Respond to this thread