FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rollback

By Reveration January 03, 2016, 00:50:05
Reactions 327
Score : 1282
leeghuufd|2016-01-04 18:44:24
well ive got the problem that i wanted to change 2 chars to rushu server because friend playing on that server but now ive got ogrines back and cant use the change server anymore in services....
had to wait a week now again a week? ankama i/we need more info about those services to..
Extra information :
➜ The character transfers are deferred until next Tuesday .➜ The relisting of abandoned houses and enclosures will not be performed in January.➜ gifts and purchases in the store will be replayed and / or credited back later.

You dont need to buy this service now, cause it wont happen at all tomorrow!

----------------------------
Rollback: apology and compensation
Following a Kamas generation flaw occurred in the game last week, a rollback of all game servers was carried out this afternoon. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and wish to offer compensation equal to the damage caused by such events.

Hello everyone, I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience caused in recent days. A rollback is always particularly painful, whatever compensation we can offer you behind. I am doubly sorry because we had the idea to go to a good start in 2016, both in terms of communication with that content in the game ... But do not let this bad blow break our momentum.To move in this direction, I hope that this first wave of compensation will make you smile and give you satisfaction. First wave because we will propose a second (smaller) next week. The developers are now studying the feasibility of certain things before you submit. In any case, we really want to make a point to make us forgive the mistake. Again our apologies and goodbye, Tot

We will therefore offset each server according to the magnitude of the rollback as follows:
Rollback at 29/12 (6 days): 9 days subscription
Rollback to 30/12 (5 days): 8 days subscription
Rollback to 31/12 (4 days): 7 days subscription
Rollback to 01/01 (3 days): 6 days subscription
Rollback at 02/01 (2 days): 4 days subscription

+ 5 x 5 x 30 Compensatons Tofukaz for all game servers.

Many Double XP weekends will be scheduled during the month of January and Kwismas Island will be extended until the end of the month to you allow time to complete the content related to the temporary area.
Furthermore, the team is studying the possibility to limit the losses related to rollback using partial data backup, it would include re-credit experience (character and trades) accumulated during the period of time impacted by restoring data. We will get back to you on that as soon as we know more about the technical possibilities.

Access the full compensation issue
The game servers are now available again, you can continue your adventure on DOFUS in peace. The different rollbacks that have been made ​​are staggered as of Tuesday, December 29 to Saturday, January 2. Below is the list of servers and restored backup:

I believe rushu and rosal are set back to 2th January (2 days)

(bigvalou January 4, 2016 @ 5:57 p.m.)
Is the last paragraph means that we will win back the XP lost because of Rb, 199 since I fell and I must repeat 1billion xp for REUP so good ..
and I mean not even lost my Kamas (but I'm not the only one)

It is the possibility that the team studied. For now, it is difficult to engage it, but we will do everything to achieve it.

Extra information :

[blockquote]➜ The character transfers are deferred until next Tuesday.
The relisting of abandoned houses and enclosures will not be performed in January.
gifts and purchases in the store will be replayed and / or credited back later. [/blockquote]--------------------------------------------------------------
0 0
Score : 149

Uh okay so I guess I didn't really know what all was gonna happen with this roll back. I just got back into the game like a week ago. I'm not so much worried about the xp I lost from rollback. only went down like a level or 2. but items I had earned. gelano with +1 mp on top of the +1 ap. full ice kwak set with the pet max stat. agi kwak pet same. prespic wig and cape. and I was up all night excited about playing with said items and now I'm back to my gobbal and adventure set....id like to know if I will get these items back or if they are gone forever. sorry for my English and I'm not trying to spam the forums with crying over rollback. I would just like know if those items are gone forever. was a lot of work. Thanks for the help if anyone does help and I hate to see such an exploit of the game....oh well I still love this game to death and I just want some kind of reassurance about the items. like I said not to much worried about the rest. You all have a great day/night and good luck fixing the issue at hand

0 0
Score : 693
Taylaboo|2016-01-04 20:32:52
Uh okay so I guess I didn't really know what all was gonna happen with this roll back. I just got back into the game like a week ago. I'm not so much worried about the xp I lost from rollback. only went down like a level or 2. but items I had earned. gelano with +1 mp on top of the +1 ap. full ice kwak set with the pet max stat. agi kwak pet same. prespic wig and cape. and I was up all night excited about playing with said items and now I'm back to my gobbal and adventure set....id like to know if I will get these items back or if they are gone forever. sorry for my English and I'm not trying to spam the forums with crying over rollback. I would just like know if those items are gone forever. was a lot of work. Thanks for the help if anyone does help and I hate to see such an exploit of the game....oh well I still love this game to death and I just want some kind of reassurance about the items. like I said not to much worried about the rest. You all have a great day/night and good luck fixing the issue at hand

Let me compensate you :-). Log on.
0 0
Score : 149

Thank you. idk how to quote. but if your offline. I'm online everyday on and off just add me. I really appreciate it

0 0
Score : 1724

the struggle is real

0 0
Score : 137

Can't change classes anymore??

ALSO, I bought ogrines yesterday with Credit card, used them, and now I have no ogrines or the character class change that I purchased...

0 0
Score : 27385

Give it a little time, if you read earlier in the topic it is said that all Ogrines and other services purchased will get re-credited to the accounts that bought them.

0 0
Score : 1706

Don't know if this has been covered but... Should I subscribe? Or wait till after roll back?

nvm got it

0 0
Respond to this thread