Ankama Trackers

Rollback

By Reveration January 03, 2016, 00:50:05
Reactions 327
Score : 744

"Rollback is coming" ~ Game of Thrones Season 6

4 0
Score : 19

i heard that after the double xp weekend there is a roll back that sets back everything you did, what is the point of that?

0 0
Score : 3

There is a dev post on the FR forums about a roll back coming. It doesn't specify being restricted to FR servers. Is something coming our way? If so I guess I need something else to do tonight....

0 0
Score : 18

It is real. Check the information in game.

GG ANKAMA

0 0
Score : 203

OK been confirmed ingame, there will be a roll back soon

0 0
Score : 18

Brilliant start to the new year.

1 0
Score : 33

No confirmed on Rushu server by mods/infromation.

Losing a Turq Dofus (on my main, not this account( a 400 VIT Mimi Peki Peki 3 lvl 199's gaining massive experience. Sales, Gear. All lost. What a waste of XP weekend.....

Losing 2 PvP subs plus wife payed. So LOSING REAL CASH!!!! as well.

Sorry Ankama Compensation Tokens and Magical Orb PERM linked lvl 12 gear.... Not gonna cut it this time.

0 0
Score : 165

Received an in-game message about an upcoming rollback on Dark Vlad server. So this includes international servers as well.
Just finished the Kwismas quest line, enjoying the double exp rewards...Keeps fingers crossed this weekend will not be a waste... :unsure: 

0 0
Score : 406

The rholbak will be sometime on monday from what I've read on the french post so.... basically it said we can play until then if we want but there's no point in doing so if all the xping we do it going to be rolled back

0 0
Score : 1

I just recently bought my mask a set does that mean i lose it all????

0 0
Score : 2

I Just subscribed for a week with kamas and I dont get it. Are you giving my kamas back or what is it ?

0 0

This is terrible!

0 0
Score : 203

Can a Dev or Mod please tell us when the roll back will be and from when?
I've heard from Friday also heard a week.
Any information would be appreciated.

0 0
Score : 48

Hey i generally do not post on Forums, but this time its necessary. this might sound stupid to you, but i have harvested 250 tourmaline this weekend, gained 700mil xp so far and i have 3 maps to complete. i am annoyed and frustrated, i really wanted to start playing again when i saw huppermage coming out again. a class i would really enjoy and now this crap. i have stuck with dofus since im 13, thats 8 years now. a copany that has taken so much money from me, id expect more then this. so what i am expecting in return, one weekend end of january, free p2p for EVERYONE regardless of being subbed for one week, tripple xp weekend and double drops, achievements and gained loot. if not well you better find a very good way to repay us. we are loyal to you ankama at least for the time being but i think many will reconsider after such a waste of 20h and a very bad start into the new year.
not much love
leo

3 0
Score : 568

Unfortunately, I have a sneaking suspicion it will not be resolved till Monday (it is the holidays), and in theory will be to the beginning of the x2 xp weekend... having said this, they might want to go further to cover their bases, if it was not an error in the x2 xp code. We shall see.

BB

0 0
Score : 702

I wouldn't mind losing my kamas. They could save the xp data and somehow give it back to us as a rune or something. Just like they did with professions.

1 0
Score : 3171
SmokySmoke|2016-01-03 02:07:47
Hey i generally do not post on Forums, but this time its necessary. this might sound stupid to you, but i have harvested 250 tourmaline this weekend, gained 700mil xp so far and i have 3 maps to complete. i am annoyed and frustrated, i really wanted to start playing again when i saw huppermage coming out again. a class i would really enjoy and now this crap. i have stuck with dofus since im 13, thats 8 years now. a copany that has taken so much money from me, id expect more then this. so what i am expecting in return, one weekend end of january, free p2p for EVERYONE regardless of being subbed for one week, tripple xp weekend and double drops, achievements and gained loot. if not well you better find a very good way to repay us. we are loyal to you ankama at least for the time being but i think many will reconsider after such a waste of 20h and a very bad start into the new year.
not much love
leo
yes sir and what about the ogrines i have bought and the dofuses i had sold for expensive price and bought cheap set?
SO TRIPLE XP IS SHIT, I AM LEVEL 200, I WANT MY MONEY AND ITEMS BACK INSTED
1 -1

Yes, please...some real information from a dev. I saw the vague warning of the pending rollback in-game as well. I certainly didn't earn a couple billion xp like the Eca, but I did spend the entire weekend clicking through a bunch of silly run-in-circles quests. Undoing all of that would be incredibly discouraging. It's the same thing that finally drove me away from the game 5-6 years ago, and to only be back for a month and find the same thing still going on makes me think I shouldn't have bothered giving this game another chance.

0 0
Score : 235

I came back after almost 5 years. I subbed 2 more accounts (3 total) and wasted my weekend. If this goes through I am contacting my bank and filing a charge-back for fraud and getting my money back. End of story. Complain to me and my decision all you want. kthxbye.

1 0
Score : 48
anglez|2016-01-03 02:09:59
SmokySmoke|2016-01-03 02:07:47
not much love
leo
yes sir and what about the ogrines i have bought and the dofuses i had sold for expensive price and bought cheap set?
SO TRIPLE XP IS SHIT, I AM LEVEL 200, I WANT MY MONEY AND ITEMS BACK INSTED
Sadly thats basically impossible to deliver kamas back, and yes xp is useless for you so this weekend was useless, so the double xp loss doesn't effect you regardless. like normal rollback wouldn't annoy me so much fine i loose 15mil or whatever i made these 2 days, happens - but i feel betrayed since they "baited" us and into playing an extra amount, i have homework to prepare and classes to study for, i was planning on making this the only weekend until march where i spam, sadly i wasted half my time. thats what is annoying me. yes i know some1 on rosal said he crafted 3 exos and sold them, i really don't wanna know how much money i made, i started with 1mil and atm im at 20mil after selling some resources and well 250 tourmaline idk what thats in prices but it gets close to 15mil on other servers especially
0 0
Respond to this thread