FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

September 10th almanax effect not working(seemyools)

By Skeena - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 10, 2016, 07:32:22

Todays almanax reads "all varieties of ebony dragoturkey will give birth to one extra baby"

The last time it had a similar almanax effect, my seemyools gave birth to an extra baby. This time I got a bunch ready(10 pregnant ebony) but they are not having an extra baby like last time. I made sure to give both full energy and they are all having 2 babies instead of 3 like last time.

I don't expect any compensation I am just hoping this can be fixed for the next time, or clarified if it is not supposed to work for seemyools at all.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I was quite certain we had communicated about this last month, but I can't find anything about it in English (aside from my personal notes). I'm dreadfully sorry.

To clarify, this bonus is not meant to work with Seemyools, nor was the previous one (August 10th, if memory serves). Only with Dragoturkeys.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 1901

I can just say it does work properly for dragoturkeys because I already checked it (and I will check it again, I've got other births to get in like 3 hours). Can't say anything about seemyools but in my opinion as it it's said, it should only work for dragoturkeys.

0 0
Score : 655

I know it says "dragoturkeys", however last month the same effect(for golden i think) the seemyools gave birth to extra.

0 0
Score : 799
Skeena|2016-09-10 18:39:53
I know it says "dragoturkeys", however last month the same effect(for golden i think) the seemyools gave birth to extra.
No last month was all fertile dragoturkeys gave an extra baby, meaning all colors as long as they were already stated and ready to breed again right away gave an extra baby. Considering I doubt you would have missed that I think you probably just got lucky with one color and assumed it worked for Seemyools too. It specifically says dragoturkeys which would give me no reason to assume it covered Seemyools too.

0 0

I was quite certain we had communicated about this last month, but I can't find anything about it in English (aside from my personal notes). I'm dreadfully sorry.

To clarify, this bonus is not meant to work with Seemyools, nor was the previous one (August 10th, if memory serves). Only with Dragoturkeys.

Score : 655

Thank you for the info.

0 0
Respond to this thread