FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Couple bugs

By kiromanza#2711 - SUBSCRIBER - September 10, 2016, 21:54:50

So, i've encountered 2 bugs in 1 fight.. so let me explain what exactly is the problem.

Bug number 1:
Sadida being unable to move when using spells-this will be hard to fix because i have no idea what causes it. Sometimes when i use the spells wild grass or (the int/cha spell) i can't move afterwards even if i have mp. It seems to occur on random. I haven't encountered this problem when using other spells but there might be more spells that causes that.

Bug number 2:
When i was invisible with my sram i used tricky blow to push a monster and moved next to other monster (all this was made very fast) but it went exactly next to the monster and i got locked... even though i could go around the monster with the same amount of mp. It seems like when invisible sram chooses the shortest way but ignores the fact that there is monster close to him. So the act of movement is different.

I'm sorry i cant send a ticket to the support, i just don't know how to do it.. what type of bug is this and so on. If someone else who knows what to do can do it i would be glad smile!

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 3320

Number 2 doesn't sound like a bug, you just became visible after using tricky blow and then didn't have enough dodge vs the other enemy. Unless you are talking about movement preview bug showing as if ypu can still move AFTER you got locked.

0 0
Score : 1057
trololo2222|2016-09-10 22:48:32
Number 2 doesn't sound like a bug, you just became visible after using tricky blow and then didn't have enough dodge vs the other enemy. Unless you are talking about movement preview bug showing as if ypu can still move AFTER you got locked.
I got locked because i guess i clicked too fast after i used tricky blow and the game decided i could dodge (because the info wasn't updated about my invisibility to be over i guess?) the monster but i couldn't. Still i could go around for the same amount of mp instead of going next to the monster. i will try to explain it in pictures soon.
0 0
Score : 3320

Then you should have known it when you clicked too fast

0 0
Respond to this thread