FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Paddock Shortcuts

By EnvoyOfTheDarkneSS - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 18, 2016, 17:53:48

Hey, paddock shortcuts [ store(1), breed (2), equip(3), exchange(4) ] are not working, instead those keys are selecting items from shortcut bar. I didn't have that problem in 2.36. Is it just me or related to 2.37?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

It is related to Update 2.37, we have fixed it on our side, it will be patched soon.

Thank you for the report and your patience and understanding in this matter.

See message in context
Reactions 6

It is related to Update 2.37, we have fixed it on our side, it will be patched soon.

Thank you for the report and your patience and understanding in this matter.

Score : 215

thanks for fast reply. its good to know it will be patched soon.

0 0

This issue has been fixed this morning, along with two others.

Also, it's barely related but I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity: I noticed you beat me to the punch regarding one of the other issues. Twice. Thank you for helping out both me (I couldn't find the FR post) and the other players.

Score : 914

Paddock shortcuts still aren't working for me. (Running MacOS Sierra).

0 0

Are you absolutely sure your DOFUS client is up-to-date?

Score : 914

Sorry for necroing the thread... but I finally had enough time last night to experiment and try different settings. Still couldn't get the number keys to work in the paddocks. I checked the Dofus version at the bottom of the screen as the game loaded and I did seem to be running the latest version - and my updater automatically checks for updates every time it loads.

I tried every single keyboard/language shortcut option with no success. Switched the language from English to French (effectively clearing the cache?) and reloaded. Keyboard shortcuts worked. Switched back to English again and they still worked. I never thought to clear the cache as the problem started just after the Ohwhymi update/new interface and assumed everything would have been flushed.

0 0
Respond to this thread