FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus using GPU since patch?

By ThaSilentG - SUBSCRIBER - November 02, 2016, 18:31:43

Hello,

Since the patch of this morning I noticed dofus is using my GPU

Click here

Did ankama added this into the maintenance this morning?
It somehow has a little effect on my gaming experience.
I got a good GPU, Nvidia 970 4GB. But it still gets choppy here and there, especially with the final blow.

Looking forward to a reply.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

As of this morning, we are officially in Update 2.38, as explained in this post.

Update 2.38 has no new content, no modification of existing content; however, technical modifications have been made on the game's infrastructure. While I do not have any specifics to share (and I'm sorry about that), it is entirely possible that the change you address may be due to one of these modifications.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

See message in context
Reactions 2

As of this morning, we are officially in Update 2.38, as explained in this post.

Update 2.38 has no new content, no modification of existing content; however, technical modifications have been made on the game's infrastructure. While I do not have any specifics to share (and I'm sorry about that), it is entirely possible that the change you address may be due to one of these modifications.

Score : 1320
Nerodos|2016-11-02 18:39:08

Ah, that may explain it then.
I hope the modifications will be edited in future a lil bit more so it does not stress my gpu that much. If it maybe was just a minor bug, I'll reply again and let you know.
Thanks for the fast answer!
0 0
Respond to this thread