FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Quest help, hidden recipe not working

By richiesambora - SUBSCRIBER - November 07, 2016, 10:36:59

think I'm on brakmar alignment quest 68. Salad Days Revisited. Trying to do the first hidden recipe for Funky Flour, says 20 hemp, 4 onions, 1 eni powder, and 2 eternal ashles. the recipe is in my quest items, so I know its right, but its not producing anything. what am I supposed to do? has anyone else had this issue? makes me wonder if any of the other hidden recipes I need to do will fail too. anyone know whats going on?

0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 2261

yupp, farmer is 200

omg. figured it out. I needed to Grind it, I was using the wrong thing at the WS. I didn't even know you COULD grind stuff anymore. since the wheat flour I have HUNDREDS of isn't even useable in any recipe anymore. wow... what are we even supposed to do w all this flour from before the prof change that you cant use in any recipe anymore?

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 25829

Do your character have a level 158 Farmer profession?

0 0
Score : 2261

yupp, farmer is 200

omg. figured it out. I needed to Grind it, I was using the wrong thing at the WS. I didn't even know you COULD grind stuff anymore. since the wheat flour I have HUNDREDS of isn't even useable in any recipe anymore. wow... what are we even supposed to do w all this flour from before the prof change that you cant use in any recipe anymore?

0 0
Score : 2268

double click it

1 0
Respond to this thread