FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Stuck on 56%

By whydoesithavetobeme - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 06, 2016, 15:24:34
AnkaTracker

For around 30 minutes, I have tried to get past the 56% loading timer before the login screen. Closing and then reopening has not worked. Nor has using Dofus via Steam worked (I get the same 56% thing). Any solutions?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

What Operating System are you all running? Windows (which one), Mac (which one), or Linux (which one)?

See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 55

I'm having the same issue! I can't get it to go past 56% no matter what. Restarted dofus, restarted computer, nothing.

0 0
Score : 2261

yupp same here. wont go past 56%

0 0

What Operating System are you all running? Windows (which one), Mac (which one), or Linux (which one)?

Score : 55

Windows 7

Re launched, it updated again, and now I can get on.

0 0
Score : 2261

windows 10

I got on

0 0
Score : 683

It's working for me with no problem, although updating failed itself a couple times.

0 0

Alright, a patch has been deployed, the issue should be fixed for everyone now. If not then, as Olearia mentioned, please restart the Uplauncher so your client can update and fix the issue.

Enjoy the game.

Score : 390

Was an issue with themes, if you placed it back on default theme, it would load past 56%.

0 0
Score : 1

Everything worked well, untill the new updater came. Now I'm stuck at 56%. Even reinstalling the game didn't work. I'm using windows 10

0 0
Score : 373

I got this problem after yesterday's update, but I am stuck at 50% instead. Can't log into my feca, Pro-Tank, on server Ilyzaelle. I already tried clearing the cache, repairing the client, changing the architecture to 32-bits and reinstalling the game, but nothing worked.

My OS is Windows 10.

0 0
Score : 3

Mine is also getting stuck at 56%. I can play only in French but i want english instead. When i put it in English I always get this: Unabled to load  file://data/i18n/i18n_fr.d2i . Support doesn't want to help me. They keep telling me to reinstall the game but I've done this a thousand times already. I recently spent money to buy a year subscribtion and this is what I get in return. I'm losing my patience .

My OS is Windows 10

0 0

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing these problems. sad

It would be of great help if you could provide some additional information:

1. Support ticket numbers you created for this issue.
  2. Are you using the DOFUS updater or Ankama Launcher? If DOFUS Updater, could you please try:
    • uninstall the DOFUS Updater and game.
    • install the new launcher. Once that is done,
    • install DOFUS.
  3. If you are experiencing this issue with the Ankama Launcher, could you please make a GIF that shows you starting the Ankama Launcher and attempting to connect to the game, making sure the error appears in the GIF?
  4. Thank you for sharing which OS you are using. Could you also please advise on the following:
    • Processor
    • Memory
    • HD free space
    • Graphics Card

Manaia

The ticket number is #2438479

I am using the Ankama Launcher. The Launcher itself starts normal but when I click on Play at Dofus 2, I need to wait approximately 30 seconds until the game appears while Dofus Retro appears instantly. But When It's loading, a specific file doesn't load.
The file is : //data/i18n/i18n_fr.d2i
Then it's getting stuck at 56%

The support told me do the following things:
- Restart the Launcher;
- Make sure that the Launcher is completely shut down by checking the notification area;
- If needed, uncheck the Minimize to system trai option;
- If needed, use the task manager to shut the Launcher completely down;
- Uninstall en reinstall the Launcher if problems persist

I've done everything but it still doesn't work. I am pretty much the only one with this problem because the people I know can play in English.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.10 GHz
Memory: 256 GB (170 GB still available)
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8
8 GB RAM ( 5,92 GB still available)

Sometimes the game just works when I put it in English but when I restart the game again, I get this error again. 

This is the link to the GIF:

https://gyazo.com/25fe6236ee651663dedbff85f4bbd6fd

0 0

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have reported the issue internally, along with the details and Support ticket ID you provided. I will get back to you as soon as I have more information/instructions. 

Manaia

Hi there,

Is there a possibility to get the dofus updater instead of ankama launcher? If so, could you send me the link?

0 0
Score : 9

YourRussianFriend|2019-10-29 15:00:49
The ticket number is #2438479

I am using the Ankama Launcher. The Launcher itself starts normal but when I click on Play at Dofus 2, I need to wait approximately 30 seconds until the game appears while Dofus Retro appears instantly. But When It's loading, a specific file doesn't load.
The file is : //data/i18n/i18n_fr.d2i
Then it's getting stuck at 56%

The support told me do the following things:
- Restart the Launcher;
- Make sure that the Launcher is completely shut down by checking the notification area;
- If needed, uncheck the Minimize to system trai option;
- If needed, use the task manager to shut the Launcher completely down;
- Uninstall en reinstall the Launcher if problems persist

I've done everything but it still doesn't work. I am pretty much the only one with this problem because the people I know can play in English.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 2.10 GHz
Memory: 256 GB (170 GB still available)
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8
8 GB RAM ( 5,92 GB still available)

Sometimes the game just works when I put it in English but when I restart the game again, I get this error again. 

This is the link to the GIF:

https://gyazo.com/25fe6236ee651663dedbff85f4bbd6fd

Exact thing happening here, currently on win 7
0 0
Respond to this thread