FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums

2.40 Known Bugs

By [Izmar] - ADMIN - February 14, 2017, 12:55:00
Reactions 91
Score : 76
Thank you for your response Nerodos smile

Goodluck with the fixes, I know it must be a nightmare when these things happen.

Btw, loving the new class!
Score : 80
Since I have upwards of 2,000 mounts, this is a tad more than a minor glitch. And it has been going on for approx 24 hours, costing me a tidy sum. We all expect major gliches whenever something new rears its ugly head, but this is beyond the pale.
Score : 223
Was in a kolo and got disconnected. Every time I try to reconnect the game instantly kicks me when I get back in. Even after kolo finished I'm still being kicked the second the game loads. I have no connection issue and can load sites and play other games perfectly fine.
Score : 351
Since when Doploon no longer be able to be traded to Kollosoken, please fix this issue ASAP. thanks.
Score : 1394
A bug I've encountered is that it is impossible to add the Crimson Dofus to the custom set link. For some reason even though it is equipped and I click on "Import" it doesn't show up at all. Not sure if this is the case for more Dofuses but it is the only problem till now.

Hope I didn't post it too late.
Score : 80
The site was down, came back, but our paddocks are still unavailable.
Score : 2
i can''t log in if i select my character it disconected , is this a bug ? if i is
fix it

thx
We would need more information to help you. Please open a thread in the Problems and Solutions subforum and tell us which server your character is on, where they were and what they were doing before you started encountering this issue, if you encounter this issue with only one character or several (and therefore, whether other characters are fine), and at which point are you disconnected (right after selecting the character, right after entering the game, etc).

tartanosx|2017-02-15 08:13:52
Since when Doploon no longer be able to be traded to Kollosoken, please fix this issue ASAP. thanks.

This change dates back to Update 2.37. It's a voluntary change (there's an explanation in the link I gave you), not a bug, and thus it's not something we are looking to fix.

Bill-Tell|2017-02-15 10:43:28
The site was down, came back, but our paddocks are still unavailable.

The servers are back up now and you should be able to access your paddocks. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
Score : 743
My main character on my account can be opened. I walked to a Bonta's public paddock on thursday and the game crashed (another account on my house didn't, so this wasn't my internet connection). Now, if I try to open the character, the game crashes even before the interface show up (I would try to drink a potion to get out of this map). Another characters on my account can be opened normally. Even after the last correction patch, I can't play the game anymore (the other characters are ancient, from the time that you could have only 3 professions/char, now all professions are on the main character...).

Please, I already missed monday and thursday almanax.

I want know, also, what will happens with my subscription period, since I can't play the game.
Score : 497
I had almost the same problem a while ago and only solution for me was to reinstall the game then it fixed, and no they won't refund you the p2p time that you couldn't play
Score : 743
I'll try reinstall the game. Thanks
Score : 3
Are the paddocks disabled again or is this a bug?
The paddocks have indeed been disabled again while we are investigating an issue that arose just recently.

Once the aforementioned issue is fixed, we'll open them again. And, of course, we will do our best to fix said issue post-haste.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Score : 3
Nerodos|2017-02-17 16:28:40
The paddocks have indeed been disabled again while we are investigating an issue that arose just recently.

Once the aforementioned issue is fixed, we'll open them again. And, of course, we will do our best to fix said issue post-haste.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ok, thank you for the info.
Score : 2458
*trying to trade my padock for my other char*

*disabled*

*dies inside*
The issue with paddocks has been identified, but fixing it is going to take some time.

Exceptionally, next week's weekly maintenance will take place on Wednesday (February 22nd). This maintenance will fix the paddock issue, as well as a few other bugs.

A bonus (undetermined at this point) will be given out to breeders as a compensation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Score : 155
Nerodos|2017-02-17 18:03:13
The issue with paddocks has been identified, but fixing it is going to take some time.

Exceptionally, next week's weekly maintenance will take place on Wednesday (February 22nd). This maintenance will fix the paddock issue, as well as a few other bugs.

A bonus (undetermined at this point) will be given out to breeders as a compensation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unfortunately any remaining patience and understanding was used up earlier in the week.

A breeder spends a significant amount of time and effort to get their mounts to the point of successful mating and, in good faith, awaits (and accepts) the results of the pairing. Countless hours (that can not be compensated in any form, especially with useless candy) have been wasted. I am beyond disappointed and frustrated.

Now, I learn that the paddocks are locked down until Feb 22nd. Besides the loss of countless hours of time and effort and the likelihood of stillbirths; this also means that any mount that was in "the shed" is not accessible until that time. And being that most breeders are in a constant state of training the young ones, very few have their faithful mount equipped whilst breeding. My point is this...I (and know there must be others) cannot access my lvl 100 dragoturk that I needed, and planned, to have equipped during this bonus period.

I think I may be done with Dofus.
Score : 797
How long untill paddocks are open again? I am getting 400+ babies this Sunday and I will lose around 20mk if the paddocks stay closed.....
The paddocks will remain closed until the weekly maintenance on February 22nd, next Wednesday (instead of Tuesday, exceptionally).

A compensation (as of yet undetermined) will be given out to breeders.
Score : 797
As said, I will lose 20mk of this.... Ankama better make sure the compensation is HUGE and not some sh*tty candies like Always......
Respond to this thread