FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 166

Wanted: Qil Bil not startable

By pavalan - SUBSCRIBER - March 15, 2017, 16:01:22
I wanted to do this bounty on one of my alts, but when I clicked on the bounty poster at [7,-18] the link to start the quest wasn't there. I checked on some other accounts (who have done the bounty) and none of them saw the text. Because this seemed like a bug to me, I sent a bug report and this is what they replied with:

"Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing this bug on DOFUS.

After verification, unfortunately, our current tools prevent us from being able to offer you an immediate solution.

Rest assured that our teams are doing everything in their power to improve this situation.

In the meantime, we invite you to please post this bug in the forums for potential workarounds from our loyal player base. All updates regarding this potential bug will be posted in the forums in the form of change logs and patch notes.

We appreciate that you took the time to help us improve the game, and we hope this report will lead to better gameplay for you and others in the future."

So it doesn't seem like they will fix it soon. Is there a workaround as they suggested in the reply? Or has it become impossible to get the vigilante ornament on new characters now?
Reactions 5
Score : 46
Yeah, having the same issue, can't start the quest
Score : 46
Hi guys
I am also having the same problem too with Qil Bil , cant seem to see the link to take the quest on the poster.
I also sent a bug report but got same reply to use the forums tregarding this issue.
Score : 1274
The link is still missing. Is there any news about this bug?
Score : 7
It is now 21-04-2017 and I can truthfully say that the Qil Bil quest can still not be accepted. I hope Ankama patches this quickly because it is hindering the progression of many players.
Similar bugs have appeared in the past with bounty quests. Sometimes it has been possible to get around the bug by temporarily switching your client's language to French or another language to see if the text would appear.

We volunteer moderators do not fix bugs, so I can't say with any authority that it would work in this case, but it could be worth a try.
Respond to this thread