FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 36

Dofus won't open!!

By NotIllumenatea666 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 19, 2017, 17:36:16
Hey everyone first time on the forum here. Now cutting to the chase. One day I was playing dofus fine. Then I stopped for about a few weeks then I tried playing recently but every time I press play nothing opens.. the process dofus.exe is running whenever I press play but it never pops up the dofus game.

I've tried the following

Clearing cache

Reinstalling Dofus

And going to the dofus files and deleting them.
Nothing seems to be working. And my I really want to try out the new class and just play. Thanks for any help!
First Ankama intervention
Are you sure your antivirus or firewall isn't preventing the game from launching?
See message in context
Reactions 7
Are you sure your antivirus or firewall isn't preventing the game from launching?
Nerodos|2017-03-20 16:08:38
Tried switching firewall off. Nothing happened launcher still doesn't open anything when pressing play
And I don't think I have any anti-virus softwares. :/
This last sentence is terrifying in its own right.

What OS are you using? (Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc)
Score : 621
Try to run "As Administrator" (in Windows of course). It helped me in the past with installer.
Its alright. It was windows xp. I think its just getting slower the pc. I am gonna be getting a new one next week probs. so no problem. I will just get dofus on it.
A computer using Windows XP could be running Windows Defender without your knowledge, so it's worth checking.

However, if you're going to have a new computer and would prefer to wait for it to re-install DOFUS with less hassle, I understand.
Yeah. The old computer is like a toaster. its tiny and can't really handle dofus without having lag. So I don't mind waiting a few more days to play ^-^
Respond to this thread