FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reoccurring lag/disconnections, video in thread.

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - May 05, 2017, 00:59:29
AnkaTracker
Reactions 99
Score : 212

I am having intermittent issues with disconnections and lag that started after the merge. Can't even log 2 accounts at this point to do much else than chat. I have tried a port reset, no luck. Have checked if its an internet issue on my side, everything is running smoothly on a 10mps unshaped line.

Possibly Relevant settings:
Performance:
Limit on creature mode: 40
Aura Display Options: None
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: False
Multi-Account optimization: True

Scenery cache is enabled and set to LOW

Possibly Relevant system information: Wasnt sure where to find this - F3 didnt work but this is what I am running. Aware I need more RAM but I wasn't having major issues previous to merge.
SystemInfo: OsName = OS Sierra
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Game version info:
(you can type "/version" in the game's chat box to get this)
DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120301.3
(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:23:41 CEST)
Flash player MAC 11,8,800,168

0 0
Score : 43
Nerd-Tease|2017-05-07 05:05:18
Hey everyone, just want to ask a quick question. Everyone I've heard having this problem has been Multi-accounting when it happened. I haven't had the issue though and I'd like to help troubleshoot in case we can figure out the cause. If anyone else can chime in on what they have enabled and not and if they are affected, we might be able to find the root cause of the bug.

Performance:
Limit on creature mode: Infinite
Multi-Account optimization: False

Scenery cache is enabled and set to normal

Possibly Relevant system information:
(anyone else copying this, you can hit F3 at the game launcher to grab any of this easily if you don't know where to find the info otherwise)
SystemInfo: OsName = Linux
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 4.4.0-53-generic
SystemInfo: OsExtra = Linux Mint 18.1 Serena
SystemInfo: OsArch = amd64

Game version info:
(you can type "/version" in the game's chat box to get this)
(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:23:41 CEST)
Flash player LNX 10,2,159,1 (AIR 2.6.0.19170)

With this configuration, I am NOT affected while either solo or Multi-Accounting.

I have this same issue and I have never used any multi account, it has just appeared after the merge.
0 0
Score : 2

I've had similar lags and disconnects that happened while using multi-account after the server merge.

Performance:
Aura Display Options: with mouse-over
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: True

SystemInfo: OsName = Windows (10)
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.2
SystemInfo: OsExtra = -

Game version info:
DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120301.3(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:29:03 CEST) Flash player WIN 11,8,800,94

0 0
Score : 7465

Performance:
Aura Display Options: All auras

SystemInfo: OsName = Win10
SystemInfo: OsExtra = N/A

Game version info:
DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120301.3(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:29:03 CEST) Flash player WIN 11,8,800,94
Thanks Nerd-Tease for the easy fill-out form.
I've encountered the D/C issue on two of four accounts, my main and one alt. It occurs while playing solo or multiaccounting, both with steam and regular client.

0 0
Score : 275

Performance:

SystemInfo: OsName = Windows
SystemInfo: OsVersion 6.1
SystemInfo: OsExtra = Service Pack 1

Game version info:
(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:29:03 CEST)
Flash player WIN 11,8,800,94

With this I get the lag with any number of chars, including one.

0 0
Score : 224

Same problem here since server merge. I get random disconnect on my chars every few mins, even active ones or in the middle of fights. Pretty annoying. Error message says something about desynchronization with the server.

Performance:
Aura Display Options: Yes

SystemInfo: OsName = Windows running on virtualbox virtual machine over a Linux host
SystemInfo: OsVersion 7
SystemInfo: OsExtra =

Game version info:

0 0
Score : 315

Same problem since server Merge. Playing 8 accounts atm. Never a problem before merge. I feel like it is just server strain.

I expect we will be getting compensation (needs broadening, another topic) for this too as it is unplayable. I've been starting fights and ill get Dcs. It seems to be the same accounts of mine that is effecting.

Performance:
Aura Display Options: All Auras
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: Tick
Multi-Account optimization: Tick

SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.1
SystemInfo: OsExtra = Service Pack 1

Game version info:

0 0
Score : 357

I too am having this problem. I play with only one account.

Performance:
Limit on creature mode: 10
Aura Display Options: No auras
Multi-Account optimization: False (turned this off to see if it would help, it didn't - I have problems with it both on and off)
Full screen mode: Off

Scenery cache is enabled and set to very low quality

SystemInfo: OpenGLVersion = 4.0SystemInfo: OpenGLDriver = 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4534SystemInfo: OpenGLRenderer = Intel(R) HD Graphics 530SystemInfo: OpenGLExtensions = GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1;GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate;GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer;GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index;GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility;GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility;GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays;GL_ARB_base_instance;GL_ARB_blend_func_extended;GL_ARB_buffer_storage;GL_ARB_cl_event;GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object;GL_ARB_clear_texture;GL_ARB_clip_control;GL_ARB_color_buffer_float;GL_ARB_compatibility;GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage;GL_ARB_compute_shader;GL_ARB_conservative_depth;GL_ARB_copy_buffer;GL_ARB_copy_image;GL_ARB_debug_output;GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float;GL_ARB_depth_clamp;GL_ARB_depth_texture;GL_ARB_derivative_control;GL_ARB_draw_buffers;GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend;GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex;GL_ARB_draw_indirect;GL_ARB_draw_instanced;GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts;GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location;GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location;GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions;GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport;GL_ARB_fragment_program;GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow;GL_ARB_fragment_shader;GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock;GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments;GL_ARB_framebuffer_object;GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB;GL_ARB_geometry_shader4;GL_ARB_get_program_binary;GL_ARB_gpu_shader5;GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64;GL_ARB_half_float_pixel;GL_ARB_half_float_vertex;GL_ARB_indirect_parameters;GL_ARB_instanced_arrays;GL_ARB_internalformat_query;GL_ARB_internalformat_query2;GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata;GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment;GL_ARB_map_buffer_range;GL_ARB_multi_bind;GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect;GL_ARB_multisample;GL_ARB_multitexture;GL_ARB_occlusion_query;GL_ARB_occlusion_query2;GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object;GL_ARB_point_parameters;GL_ARB_point_sprite;GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage;GL_ARB_program_interface_query;GL_ARB_provoking_vertex;GL_ARB_query_buffer_object;GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior;GL_ARB_robustness;GL_ARB_robustness_isolation;GL_ARB_sample_shading;GL_ARB_sampler_objects;GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map;GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture;GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects;GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters;GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding;GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store;GL_ARB_shader_image_size;GL_ARB_shader_objects;GL_ARB_shader_precision;GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export;GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object;GL_ARB_shader_subroutine;GL_ARB_shading_language_100;GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack;GL_ARB_shading_language_packing;GL_ARB_shadow;GL_ARB_stencil_texturing;GL_ARB_sync;GL_ARB_tessellation_shader;GL_ARB_texture_barrier;GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp;GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32;GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range;GL_ARB_texture_compression;GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc;GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc;GL_ARB_texture_cube_map;GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array;GL_ARB_texture_env_add;GL_ARB_texture_env_combine;GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar;GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3;GL_ARB_texture_float;GL_ARB_texture_gather;GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge;GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat;GL_ARB_texture_multisample;GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two;GL_ARB_texture_query_levels;GL_ARB_texture_query_lod;GL_ARB_texture_rectangle;GL_ARB_texture_rg;GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui;GL_ARB_texture_stencil8;GL_ARB_texture_storage;GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample;GL_ARB_texture_swizzle;GL_ARB_texture_view;GL_ARB_timer_query;GL_ARB_transform_feedback2;GL_ARB_transform_feedback3;GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced;GL_ARB_transpose_matrix;GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object;GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra;GL_ARB_vertex_array_object;GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit;GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding;GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object;GL_ARB_vertex_program;GL_ARB_vertex_shader;GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev;GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev;GL_ARB_viewport_array;GL_ARB_window_pos;GL_ATI_separate_stencil;GL_EXT_abgr;GL_EXT_bgra;GL_EXT_blend_color;GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate;GL_EXT_blend_func_separate;GL_EXT_blend_minmax;GL_EXT_blend_subtract;GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint;GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array;GL_EXT_direct_state_access;GL_EXT_draw_buffers2;GL_EXT_draw_range_elements;GL_EXT_fog_coord;GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit;GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample;GL_EXT_framebuffer_object;GL_EXT_geometry_shader4;GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters;GL_EXT_gpu_shader4;GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays;GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil;GL_EXT_packed_float;GL_EXT_packed_pixels;GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp;GL_EXT_rescale_normal;GL_EXT_secondary_color;GL_EXT_separate_specular_color;GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch;GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix;GL_EXT_shadow_funcs;GL_EXT_stencil_two_side;GL_EXT_stencil_wrap;GL_EXT_texture3D;GL_EXT_texture_array;GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc;GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp;GL_EXT_texture_env_add;GL_EXT_texture_env_combine;GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic;GL_EXT_texture_integer;GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias;GL_EXT_texture_rectangle;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode;GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent;GL_EXT_texture_snorm;GL_EXT_texture_storage;GL_EXT_texture_swizzle;GL_EXT_timer_query;GL_EXT_transform_feedback;GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat;GL_INTEL_conservative_rasterization;GL_INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering;GL_INTEL_framebuffer_CMAA;GL_INTEL_map_texture;GL_INTEL_multi_rate_fragment_shader;GL_INTEL_performance_query;GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced;GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent;GL_KHR_debug;GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_hdr;GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr;GL_NV_blend_square;GL_NV_conditional_render;GL_NV_primitive_restart;GL_NV_texgen_reflection;GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap;GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp;GL_SGIS_texture_lod;GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays;GL_WIN_swap_hintSystemInfo: UserLanguage = enSystemInfo: UserCountry = GBSystemInfo: UserTimezone = 0SystemInfo: DefaultJavaVersion = 1.8.0.121SystemInfo: OsName = WindowsSystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.2SystemInfo: OsExtra = SystemInfo: OsArch = amd64SystemInfo: TotalSystemMemory = 17052737536SystemInfo: FreeSystemMemory = 10175344640SystemInfo: CPUVendor = GenuineIntelSystemInfo: CPUName = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHzSystemInfo: CPUId = 3-6-eSystemInfo: CPUFeatures = SSE;SSE2;SSE3;SSE4.1;SSE4.2;AVX;AVX2;AES;HyperThreadingSystemInfo: CPUCachesSize = 16;32;0SystemInfo: CPUCores = 8SystemInfo: CPUFrequencies = 800SystemInfo: CPUNominalFrequencies = 2601SystemInfo: VideoCardVendorId = 32902SystemInfo: VideoCardVendorName = IntelSystemInfo: VideoCardDeviceName = Intel(R) HD Graphics 530SystemInfo: VideoCardDeviceId = 6427SystemInfo: VideoCardDedicatedMemory = 3221225472SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverInstallationDate = Mon May 1 2017SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverVersion = 22.21.13.8205SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverName = C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvmii.inf_amd64_74dac08ef26cc926\nvldumd.dllSystemInfo: DNSServers = 194.168.4.100;194.168.8.100SystemInfo: Laptop = falseSystemInfo: ScreenSize = 1920x1080SystemInfo: ScreenLogicalDpi = 96x96SystemInfo: ComputerManufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.SystemInfo: ComputerModel = SystemInfo: ComputerInstallationDate = Fri Apr 21 2017SystemInfo: DirectXVersion = 11.0SystemInfo: WindowsSATScore = 6SystemInfo: WindowsSATCPU = 8.2SystemInfo: WindowsSATMemory = 8.2SystemInfo: WindowsSATDisk = 8.3SystemInfo: WindowsSATGraphics = 6SystemInfo: WindowsSATD3D = 9.9SystemInfo: WindowsFullVersion = 10.0.15063SystemInfo: WindowsCodeSet = 1252SystemInfo: WindowsSafeMode = falseSystemInfo: SteamInstalled = true
Game version info:

0 0
Score : 2676

Don't mean to sound petty regarding compensation but since I'm paying for subscriptions that I can't even use without disconnecting I was wondering if we'll be offered extended subscription time?

Thanks.

0 0

I don't want to seem like I disregard your comment, but our focus at the moment is on fixing the issue.

Speaking of, I don't think I see your copy of the form. Have you shared it under an alt account, or have I simply overlooked it?

At the risk of repeating myself, every bit of information counts.

Score : 2676

Apologies, didn't think performance would be whats causing the issue but here it is anyway.

Performance:
Aura Display Options: Auras displayed in turn

[00:52] ----------------------------------------------DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120301.3(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 3, 2017 - 09:29:03 CEST) Flash player WIN 11,8,800,94----------------------------------------------

My PC Specs

i7 4770k w/ Liquid cooling

8GB of Ram

Nvidia GTX 780ti

Intel 530 240 GB SSD (what Dofus is installed on)

Hopefully someone finds a solution if it is client sided (and yes I've tried Nerd-Tease's performance settings and the problem still occurs)

0 0

The developers are still working on finding the root cause of the issue, that's why we cannot assume anything to be unrelated to the issue (as we don't know what actually is causing it).

As such, this helps a lot. Thank you.

Score : 248

Performance:
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: NO
Multi-Account optimization: NO

Scenery cache is enabled and set to low

SystemInfo: OsArch = AMD64

Game version info:

My PC Specs:
Edition: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 12.0
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 840M

0 0

Just came back after a few days out of the game and this issue is worse than ever. Keep having constant dcs on my client every 2 minutes. Not playable at the moment.

0 0
Score : 687

Seems like it's getting worse too. Not just when multilogging, but even taking a couple minutes on youtube before returning to Dofus caused a d/c.

0 0
Score : 3008

Yeah same here.. Please fix it

1 0

not an expert here but seems related to idle clients somehow, or at least clients out of focus.

0 0
Score : 611

I get those kind of stuff even tho im solo accounting. And thats not a new thing its been there since i started playing again 4 month ago.

Everyone knows that weird phenomen when ppl, start spamming dots in kolo.

0 0
Score : 248

Alright! Its been about a week and nothing.. No news..no updates...nothing. I've wasted 1 week of subscriptions and all I got for it is hours wasted staring at my computer screen. I really wish they would do at least update us. Maybe if they cant fix the problem effecting so many, maybe they should postpone the server merge until they can handle the downsides. Just a thought.

0 0

An official statement would be appreciated. I have wasted 2 weeks of subscription. Cannot even consider running a dungeon with my chars or even koloing. Sorry, compensokens won't cut it this time.
Game is unplayable in its current state for many users.

0 0
Respond to this thread