FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reoccurring lag/disconnections, video in thread.

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - May 05, 2017, 00:59:29
AnkaTracker
Reactions 99
Score : 224

Support and devs are not the same staff. Since I cannot talk directly to devs I have to go through the official channels to let them know about a serious problem. Seriously doubt dev read forums to check if there are issues.

0 -1

The developers do read the forums to check if there are issues, provided they have the time. Failing that, it's up to the CMs (that would be Izmar and myself) to report said issues. Which we have done.

On May 8, I told you the developers were aware of the issue and working on it, and with the help of Nerd-Tease's I asked you for more information about your systems, so that the issue could be properly identified and fixed. Some of you have complied, giving us very interesting data indeed. I kept keeping you updated through May 12, but the official message was still the same: the developers were working on it. I admit that I could have been more present on this thread during the past week, but I had nothing new to add, and my attentions were turned elsewhere.

However, flooding the Support helps no-one. The developers are already aware of the situation, you've already got our attention. You've had it for a couple of weeks now. All you do by flooding Support is make them work slower on topics where they can actually help: account theft, subscription issue, anything but reporting the same bug the developers are already working on over and over again, without adding anything substantially new or helpful each time. In short, worse than simply helping no-one, you are actively harming other players by delaying Support in providing them the help they need.

Please stop.

Score : 248
Nerodos|2017-05-19 20:57:36
The developers do read the forums to check if there are issues, provided they have the time. Failing that, it's up to the CMs (that would be Izmar and myself) to report said issues. Which we have done.

On May 8, I told you the developers were aware of the issue and working on it, and with the help of Nerd-Tease's I asked you for more information about your systems, so that the issue could be properly identified and fixed. Some of you have complied, giving us very interesting data indeed. I kept keeping you updated through May 12, but the official message was still the same: the developers were working on it. I admit that I could have been more present on this thread during the past week, but I had nothing new to add, and my attentions were turned elsewhere.

However, flooding the Support helps no-one. The developers are already aware of the situation, you've already got our attention. You've had it for a couple of weeks now. All you do by flooding Support is make them work slower on topics where they can actually help: account theft, subscription issue, anything but reporting the same bug the developers are already working on over and over again, without adding anything substantially new or helpful each time. In short, worse than simply helping no-one, you are actively harming other players by delaying Support in providing them the help they need.

Please stop.
ThankYou Nerodos!! Its good to hear from you and hopefully they fix the issue soon and find out why this happened.
0 0
Score : 4

Same issue, my subs run out for nothing :/ I definitely hope for sub time compensation and more than few candies. Ppl have mounts dying out there. AvA is affected.

Possibly Relevant settings:
Performance:
Limit on creature mode: Infinite
Aura Display Options: All auras
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: True
Multi-Account optimization: True

Scenery cache is enabled and set to normal

Possibly Relevant system information:
SystemInfo: OsName = Windows 10
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.2
SystemInfo: OsArch = amd64

Game version info:
----------------------------------------------
DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120565.3
(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 15, 2017 - 09:52:37 CEST)
Flash player WIN 11,8,800,94

With these settings, I have issues while multilogging 4 accounts. One of them gets disconnected every minute or so. Main account stands firm. Other two disconnects apparently randomly every hour.

Godspeed devs. Godspeed and gl.

0 0
Score : 868

here is mine
SystemInfo: OsName = Windows
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.1
SystemInfo: OsExtra = Service pack 1

---------------------------------------------
-DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120697.1(c)
ANKAMA GAMES (May 15, 2017 - 09:52:37 CEST)
will we get compensation for this ? im not pay for another sub untill its fixed. sorry!

0 0
Score : 2676
Saldaacokste|2017-05-24 03:06:49
here is mine
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.1
SystemInfo: OsExtra = Service pack 1

---------------------------------------------
-DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120697.1(c)
ANKAMA GAMES (May 15, 2017 - 09:52:37 CEST)
will we get compensation for this ? im not pay for another sub untill its fixed. sorry!
Their main priority is to solve the issue, guessing the compensation comes afterwards....hopefully.
0 0
Score : 146

Situation became worse past three days. Now Im getting dcd even when having just one client opened. Dcs occur every 10 minutes or less.

There is also notable lag, which can be fixed by typing something to chat (however as soon as u stop typing, it reoccurs).

I have filled in the form several posts above through my alt account.

EDIT: Right now, it is impossible to login to server due to its "unknown status", but the queue is working, tho jumping apparently randomly. I have never seen such behaviour.

0 0
Score : 352
Situation became worse past three days. Now Im getting dcd even when having just one client opened. Dcs occur every 10 minutes or less.There is also notable lag, which can be fixed by typing something to chat (however as soon as u stop typing, it reoccurs).I have filled in the form several posts above through my alt account.EDIT: Right now, it is impossible to login to server due to its "unknown status", but the queue is working, tho jumping apparently randomly. I have never seen such behaviour.

I have same problems.
0 0

After last maintenance things got slightly better, but now it is back down again. Extremely severe lag, frozen clients, random disconnects....etc
Multi-accounting is just an utopia now, and single accounting is hard enough.

0 0
Score : 147

I'm not heavily affected, playing 2-5 accounts. I only had some random DCs occuring just a few times a week.

Possibly Relevant settings:
Performance:
Limit on creature mode: 10
Aura Display Options: None
Allow monster and NPC animations outside of combat: False
Multi-Account optimization: True

Scenery cache is enabled and set to very low

Possibly Relevant system information:

[code]SystemInfo: OpenGLVersion = 4.0
SystemInfo: OpenGLDriver = 4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.33
SystemInfo: OpenGLRenderer = GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
SystemInfo: OpenGLExtensions = GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect;GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture;GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index;GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer;GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays;GL_ARB_base_instance;GL_ARB_bindless_texture;GL_ARB_blend_func_extended;GL_ARB_buffer_storage;GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object;GL_ARB_clear_texture;GL_ARB_clip_control;GL_ARB_color_buffer_float;GL_ARB_compatibility;GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage;GL_ARB_conservative_depth;GL_ARB_compute_shader;GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size;GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted;GL_ARB_copy_buffer;GL_ARB_copy_image;GL_ARB_cull_distance;GL_ARB_debug_output;GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float;GL_ARB_depth_clamp;GL_ARB_depth_texture;GL_ARB_derivative_control;GL_ARB_direct_state_access;GL_ARB_draw_buffers;GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend;GL_ARB_draw_indirect;GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex;GL_ARB_draw_instanced;GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts;GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility;GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility;GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility;GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility;GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location;GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location;GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions;GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport;GL_ARB_fragment_program;GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow;GL_ARB_fragment_shader;GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock;GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments;GL_ARB_framebuffer_object;GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB;GL_ARB_geometry_shader4;GL_ARB_get_program_binary;GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image;GL_ARB_gl_spirv;GL_ARB_gpu_shader5;GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64;GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64;GL_ARB_half_float_pixel;GL_ARB_half_float_vertex;GL_ARB_imaging;GL_ARB_indirect_parameters;GL_ARB_instanced_arrays;GL_ARB_internalformat_query;GL_ARB_internalformat_query2;GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata;GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment;GL_ARB_map_buffer_range;GL_ARB_multi_bind;GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect;GL_ARB_multisample;GL_ARB_multitexture;GL_ARB_occlusion_query;GL_ARB_occlusion_query2;GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile;GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query;GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object;GL_ARB_point_parameters;GL_ARB_point_sprite;GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage;GL_ARB_program_interface_query;GL_ARB_provoking_vertex;GL_ARB_query_buffer_object;GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior;GL_ARB_robustness;GL_ARB_sample_locations;GL_ARB_sample_shading;GL_ARB_sampler_objects;GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map;GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture;GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects;GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops;GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters;GL_ARB_shader_ballot;GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding;GL_ARB_shader_clock;GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters;GL_ARB_shader_group_vote;GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store;GL_ARB_shader_image_size;GL_ARB_shader_objects;GL_ARB_shader_precision;GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object;GL_ARB_shader_subroutine;GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples;GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod;GL_ARB_shading_language_100;GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array;GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack;GL_ARB_shading_language_include;GL_ARB_shading_language_packing;GL_ARB_shadow;GL_ARB_sparse_buffer;GL_ARB_sparse_texture;GL_ARB_sparse_texture2;GL_ARB_sparse_texture_clamp;GL_ARB_stencil_texturing;GL_ARB_sync;GL_ARB_tessellation_shader;GL_ARB_texture_barrier;GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp;GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object;GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32;GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range;GL_ARB_texture_compression;GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc;GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc;GL_ARB_texture_cube_map;GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array;GL_ARB_texture_env_add;GL_ARB_texture_env_combine;GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar;GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3;GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax;GL_ARB_texture_float;GL_ARB_texture_gather;GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge;GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat;GL_ARB_texture_multisample;GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two;GL_ARB_texture_query_levels;GL_ARB_texture_query_lod;GL_ARB_texture_rectangle;GL_ARB_texture_rg;GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui;GL_ARB_texture_stencil8;GL_ARB_texture_storage;GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample;GL_ARB_texture_swizzle;GL_ARB_texture_view;GL_ARB_timer_query;GL_ARB_transform_feedback2;GL_ARB_transform_feedback3;GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced;GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query;GL_ARB_transpose_matrix;GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object;GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra;GL_ARB_vertex_array_object;GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit;GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding;GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object;GL_ARB_vertex_program;GL_ARB_vertex_shader;GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev;GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev;GL_ARB_viewport_array;GL_ARB_window_pos;GL_ATI_draw_buffers;GL_ATI_texture_float;GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once;GL_S3_s3tc;GL_EXT_texture_env_add;GL_EXT_abgr;GL_EXT_bgra;GL_EXT_bindable_uniform;GL_EXT_blend_color;GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate;GL_EXT_blend_func_separate;GL_EXT_blend_minmax;GL_EXT_blend_subtract;GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array;GL_EXT_Cg_shader;GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test;GL_EXT_direct_state_access;GL_EXT_draw_buffers2;GL_EXT_draw_instanced;GL_EXT_draw_range_elements;GL_EXT_fog_coord;GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit;GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample;GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats;GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled;GL_EXT_framebuffer_object;GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB;GL_EXT_geometry_shader4;GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters;GL_EXT_gpu_shader4;GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays;GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil;GL_EXT_packed_float;GL_EXT_packed_pixels;GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object;GL_EXT_point_parameters;GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp;GL_EXT_post_depth_coverage;GL_EXT_provoking_vertex;GL_EXT_raster_multisample;GL_EXT_rescale_normal;GL_EXT_secondary_color;GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects;GL_EXT_separate_specular_color;GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted;GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store;GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix;GL_EXT_shadow_funcs;GL_EXT_sparse_texture2;GL_EXT_stencil_two_side;GL_EXT_stencil_wrap;GL_EXT_texture3D;GL_EXT_texture_array;GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object;GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1;GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc;GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc;GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc;GL_EXT_texture_cube_map;GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp;GL_EXT_texture_env_combine;GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3;GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic;GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax;GL_EXT_texture_integer;GL_EXT_texture_lod;GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias;GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp;GL_EXT_texture_object;GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode;GL_EXT_texture_storage;GL_EXT_texture_swizzle;GL_EXT_timer_query;GL_EXT_transform_feedback2;GL_EXT_vertex_array;GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra;GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit;GL_EXT_window_rectangles;GL_EXT_import_sync_object;GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip;GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat;GL_KHR_context_flush_control;GL_KHR_debug;GL_KHR_no_error;GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior;GL_KHR_robustness;GL_KTX_buffer_region;GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control;GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect;GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count;GL_NV_bindless_texture;GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced;GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced_coherent;GL_NV_blend_square;GL_NV_command_list;GL_NV_compute_program5;GL_NV_conditional_render;GL_NV_conservative_raster;GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate;GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color;GL_NV_copy_image;GL_NV_depth_buffer_float;GL_NV_depth_clamp;GL_NV_draw_texture;GL_NV_draw_vulkan_image;GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility;GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility;GL_NV_explicit_multisample;GL_NV_fence;GL_NV_fill_rectangle;GL_NV_float_buffer;GL_NV_fog_distance;GL_NV_fragment_coverage_to_color;GL_NV_fragment_program;GL_NV_fragment_program_option;GL_NV_fragment_program2;GL_NV_fragment_shader_interlock;GL_NV_framebuffer_mixed_samples;GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage;GL_NV_geometry_shader4;GL_NV_geometry_shader_passthrough;GL_NV_gpu_program4;GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query;GL_NV_gpu_program4_1;GL_NV_gpu_program5;GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended;GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64;GL_NV_gpu_shader5;GL_NV_half_float;GL_NV_light_max_exponent;GL_NV_multisample_coverage;GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint;GL_NV_occlusion_query;GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil;GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object;GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2;GL_NV_path_rendering;GL_NV_path_rendering_shared_edge;GL_NV_pixel_data_range;GL_NV_point_sprite;GL_NV_primitive_restart;GL_NV_register_combiners;GL_NV_register_combiners2;GL_NV_sample_locations;GL_NV_sample_mask_override_coverage;GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters;GL_NV_shader_atomic_float;GL_NV_shader_atomic_fp16_vector;GL_NV_shader_atomic_int64;GL_NV_shader_buffer_load;GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object;GL_NV_texgen_reflection;GL_NV_texture_barrier;GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc;GL_NV_texture_env_combine4;GL_NV_texture_multisample;GL_NV_texture_rectangle;GL_NV_texture_shader;GL_NV_texture_shader2;GL_NV_texture_shader3;GL_NV_transform_feedback;GL_NV_transform_feedback2;GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory;GL_NV_vertex_array_range;GL_NV_vertex_array_range2;GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit;GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory;GL_NV_vertex_program;GL_NV_vertex_program1_1;GL_NV_vertex_program2;GL_NV_vertex_program2_option;GL_NV_vertex_program3;GL_NV_viewport_array2;GL_NV_viewport_swizzle;GL_NVX_conditional_render;GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info;GL_NVX_multigpu_info;GL_NVX_nvenc_interop;GL_NV_shader_thread_group;GL_NV_shader_thread_shuffle;GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced;GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent;GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap;GL_SGIS_texture_lod;GL_SGIX_depth_texture;GL_SGIX_shadow;GL_SUN_slice_accum;GL_WIN_swap_hint;WGL_EXT_swap_control;
SystemInfo: UserLanguage = de
SystemInfo: UserCountry = DE
SystemInfo: UserTimezone = 1
SystemInfo: DefaultJavaVersion = 1.8.0.77
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 6.2
SystemInfo: OsExtra =
SystemInfo: TotalSystemMemory = 17125605376
SystemInfo: FreeSystemMemory = 11955253248
SystemInfo: CPUVendor = AuthenticAMD
SystemInfo: CPUName = AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
SystemInfo: CPUId = 0-15-2
SystemInfo: CPUFeatures = SSE;SSE2;SSE3;SSE4.1;SSE4.2;SSE4a;AVX;AES;HyperThreading
SystemInfo: CPUCachesSize = 4100;2048;0
SystemInfo: CPUCores = 8
SystemInfo: CPUFrequencies = 4000
SystemInfo: CPUNominalFrequencies = 4000
SystemInfo: VideoCardVendorId = 4318
SystemInfo: VideoCardVendorName = Nvidia
SystemInfo: VideoCardDeviceName = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
SystemInfo: VideoCardDeviceId = 5058
SystemInfo: VideoCardDedicatedMemory = 4293918720
SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverInstallationDate = Mi Mai 17 2017
SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverVersion = 22.21.13.8233
SystemInfo: VideoCardDriverName = C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_7209bde3180ef5f7\nvldumd.dll
SystemInfo: DNSServers = 8.8.8.8
SystemInfo: Laptop = false
SystemInfo: ScreenSize = 1920x1080
SystemInfo: ScreenLogicalDpi = 96x96
SystemInfo: ComputerManufacturer = MSI
SystemInfo: ComputerModel =
SystemInfo: ComputerInstallationDate = Sa Apr 15 2017
SystemInfo: DirectXVersion = 11.0
SystemInfo: WindowsSATScore = 8.1
SystemInfo: WindowsSATCPU = 8.2
SystemInfo: WindowsSATMemory = 8.2
SystemInfo: WindowsSATDisk = 8.1
SystemInfo: WindowsSATGraphics = 9.1
SystemInfo: WindowsSATD3D = 9.9
SystemInfo: WindowsFullVersion = 10.0.15063
SystemInfo: WindowsCodeSet = 1252
SystemInfo: WindowsSafeMode = false
SystemInfo: SteamInstalled = true[/code]

Game version info:
(you can type "/version" in the game's chat box to get this)
DOFUS CLIENT v 2.41.1.120697.1
(c) ANKAMA GAMES (May 15, 2017 - 09:52:37 CEST)

I've installed Dofus on a SSD.

0 0
Score : 40

A good time of day, is it normal? I pay my money for quality content, but what do I get recently? A lot of bugs, the inability to play, and all this fun for my own money? Make a refund for these bugs, or postpone the subscription until you do, quality server performance

0 0
Score : 3009

I am having problem logging in with multiple characters once again... Can you just give me back my subscription and ill wait until you fix all this.. You're literally stealing my money, when i bought/subscribed i didn't get a warning saying that i won't be able to log in and that i will get disconnected 99% of the time!

0 0
Score : 1895

For me it got much much better. At the moment server doesn't even kick me out, maybe because I've reinstalled everything on my PC, maybe because something got fixed already. I'm able to play anyway nowsmile Much thanks!

0 0

I don't think the problem is fixed. It is just that they reboot servers 3 times a day. After last maintenance I had one day when things seemed OK, but after that it got bad really fast again with severe lag and disconects.

1 0

Indeed, I'm sorry to have to report that the issue is not fixed at the moment. The few short maintenances we have had these last couple days were meant to fix another issue (although it is not impossible that, for some of you, both issues were linked).

As explained in the Server Reboots thread, we have taken advantage of some of these maintenances to fix some issues that we think were causing the lags and disconnections for some of you, meaning some of you should start seeing some progress. However, fully fixing the issue for everyone is still a work in progress. The developers are exploring a few leads using data we have available internally, data that was shared in this thread (thanks again to Nerd-Tease), and data that was shared on the FR forums.

If you wish to keep helping the developers fix these issues as fast as possible, please send full bug reports to Support, including detailed bug reports generated by the game itself (by "Activating the generation of bug reports" in the Support tab of your game options). And because flooding the Support is still a very bad idea, please only do so once per player.

We agree that you are owed a compensation for these issues, and as we are working hard on fixing them as fast as possible, we are also thinking on what this compensation should be. We will keep you updated on this point.

Score : 99

You can do it boys :p

0 0
Score : 38

The lag and disconnections to seem to go away the closer and closer that I get to a maintenance. During the last hour of last nights maintenance everything ran very smoothly. Normally I will lag and disconnect several times within a single span of 20 minutes, But during that last hour before maintenance I didn't disconnect or lag at all.

I would only assume that the lag and d/c's are because of player volume that is connected to my server during the times leading up to the maintenance as compared to the times during the day when the server is very populated. I have not done anything at all differently during the time before the maintenance as compared to what I normally do during the day when the server is busy.

Then again you would think that if the hardware that Ankama is using were to be put under any amount of stress due to varying population of the servers, then Ankama would know just by looking at different diagnostics that are ran on on the servers themselves.

But yet here we are a month after the server fusion and nothing has been figured out yet? mellow 

0 0

For me, Its getting only worse.

Past 3 days I cant play without typing something to chat after every turn in fight. Or every minute ingame.

I have constant lag, which can be fixed by typing something to chat - temporarily, for about one minute. Then the lag reoccurs. The lags seem to range from 5 seconds to minutes, sometimes resulting in a dc.

Im currently wasting money, losing enthusiasm and being frustrated.

I really hope the next update is going to fix these issues. Else I will have to quit and wait until the problem is fixed. The game is literally unplayable under these conditions.

I have filled in the form to help out devs. I have tried different internet providers at different places so I can verify it is not on my end.

0 0
Score : 1895

AsmodeusCZ - this is not on our end for sure. All of us are struggling with these problems and probably we've got different connections/PC setups etc.

I've got a temporary solution, at least it works for me: set your chat to display a relatively active channel and leave it open. For example Community channel works fine for me. It seems that when someone sends a message, your client gets "refreshed" so you might avoid getting screen freezes just by this simple way. I hope that will help and give you at least a small relief. Good luck!

0 0
Ymt|2017-05-30 11:36:49
AsmodeusCZ - this is not on our end for sure. All of us are struggling with these problems and probably we've got different connections/PC setups etc.

I've got a temporary solution, at least it works for me: set your chat to display a relatively active channel and leave it open. For example Community channel works fine for me. It seems that when someone sends a message, your client gets "refreshed" so you might avoid getting screen freezes just by this simple way. I hope that will help and give you at least a small relief. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip, will try.

However, our /a channel seems active enough and the lag is occurring all the time anyways.

When I type myself, it gets refreshed and I can see the game goin in fast forward, including chat messages.

@Nerodos

Will the next update solve any of these issues or it is purely content-oriented?

Regarding information about the issue - at the moment, all we got is this thread. Shouldnt devs release official statement on the frontpage? I know alot of ppl getting frustrated.

Wish u all the best during these days, Im doing a CM for another game and I know the pressure of ppl who feel injustice.
0 0
Respond to this thread