FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

not letting me log in

By fistaisback - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 02, 2017, 15:49:21
Reactions 55
Score : 686

Sadly that does not work for us. I managed to log briefly using my phone's internet, but of course that is not a long term solution.

0 0
Score : 27

Port changing now worked for me. It would be nice to know what the problem is though.

0 0
Score : 203

Going on 15 hours now and I'm unable to login. I figured that I'd be able to login by the time I'd be home from work, but I was wrong. I figure since it's the weekend that it probably won't be fixed until Monday. It's a shame since I did just spend money on subscriptions for 4 accounts and now I can't use them on my weekend off. I'm also in the camp that can't use Kolo. When I try it just shows me at the map I was on and then disconnects me. I've tried changing the ports, clearing my cache, resetting my router, running it as admin, and nothing has helped.

0 0
Score : 238

Just woke up and tested, still can't log in either. This is getting ridiculous and since it's the weekend it probably won't even get fixed ffs.

0 0

Not as such an update on the situation, but one of the dev's got back to me on twitter.. But it's not looking good. sad

Wow :/ well I doubt anyone could debug and fix echo during the week-end, especially as nothing change since tuesday... Right @FFB777 ? :/

UPDATE: After speaking with [Stupfyy] the server developer, he has told me that the issue will not be fixed this weekend as the offices are shut.. I'll follow up and ask about compensation and edit back here when I find out more.
0 0
Score : 952

Not able to log in to Echo anymore. However, all other servers are still accessible. So it seems to be a problem with only Echo for me.

Edit: Managed to log back in after fully clearing the cache.

0 0

Heya,

Can everyone still experiencing the problem please generate a bug report when trying to log in (do so once the screen turns dark and won't progress further). You can do this by activating the setting in options --> support --> activation of generating bug reports. Once done so, upload it to a file sharing service (I use this Click here ) and post the link to it back here. Hopefully this will help when the dev's look at the problem on Monday.

Cheers,
Persona

0 0
Score : 203

Here's my bug report. (Click here) Hopefully they can sort this out on Monday or Tuesday. Sucks to lose the weekend.

0 0
Score : 2
Feeltheforce|2017-06-02 18:42:25
Reported.

This just isn't good enough, only this morning I bought new subscription for my accounts, and here I am unable to play. I have gone over 4 weeks unable to connect to the kolossium, without any official apology or talk about compensation. And now after this afternoon I can't even play the game at all. This is NOT acceptable. How can you expect us to accept this?
This is so true. The respond to my ticket was basically "just wait", now I know support cant do everything and they have their limitations but ankama in general should've given something on the problem since its happening worldwide. Now i guess i should make a ticket to get some compensation for this but FML if its compenasation tokens once again. They dont help anything with kolo/pvp anyways.

Just Fix it and give the right compensation for missing hours of kolo in the past month.

Kuksi
0 0
Score : 1799

Using the browser client might help (here or here).

0 0

It does not.

0 0
Score : 27

After changing the port two days ago, today I got disconnected during kolossium and I have not been able to reconnect, same issue but this time neither ports are working.
I now opened up my laptop, updated dofus on it (I didn't use it for months) and after one failed attempt, I was able to log in with two accounts.

On my desktop the firewall is down while on my laptop it's up.

EDIT:
on my desktop I did the following
- I manually changed the local IP address
- turned firewall on
- restarted pc and router

I'm not sure what (if anything) of what I did was useful, but I managed to log in again.

0 0
Score : 79

Anyone else still having this problem today...quite an annoyance considering my kolo has also not been working for days and now , right after maintenance havent been able to play , Conveniently right after subbing all 4 accounts.

0 0
Score : 2676

Might've found a probable source to the issue.

Was speccing a friend's Kolo match and after the fight ended, I was stuck on the map where the fight was held at. After re-logging I couldn't get any further than 50% of the loading screen. Changing the port connection fixed the issue

0 0
Score : 1759

Same problem here. I was able to log in for about a minute (able to change one map) then got kicked again. Mine just freezes on the log-in screen. I enter my password, everything greys out and then nothing.

0 0
Score : 79
ownage-pwnagetwo|2017-06-05 02:45:17
Might've found a probable source to the issue.

Was speccing a friend's Kolo match and after the fight ended, I was stuck on the map where the fight was held at. After re-logging I couldn't get any further than 50% of the loading screen. Changing the port connection fixed the issue
It was probably not the port change for you , i had this problem a few days before i wasn't able to access the game anymore. and would usaully resolve itself after 5-10 minutes or so. still would immeadatlly happen again if i tried anything kolossium related however.
0 0

Still unable to log into Echo at all... I expect much more than just 1 day compensation for when this is eventually fixed. Only possible way to log in currently for me is by using my phone's 4G internet as a mobile hotspot.. Obviously this isn't a viable/sustainable solution.

0 0
Score : 401

First time I've experienced this, but... yeah, can't log in. I can 'sign in' but I never get connected beyond that. Client just hangs.

EDIT: And 5 minutes later... it works!

0 0

Update: Sent numerous bug reports today to Sili and Stupfyy.. Currently this is the situation:

0 0
Score : 2

I haven't been able to log into echo since Fridays maintenance, I can get to the server selection screen but not further.

0 0
Respond to this thread