FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't first-time access Echo

By Shaylei June 11, 2017, 06:45:37

I haven't touched my account since a while before the server merging, and today I was looking forward to access my characters in this new server for the first time (previously were in Solar). However I can't seem to get past the server selection screen, nothing really happens after clicking on "select" (been like that for an hour already).

Same is happening for a friend, is it just us? The sever seems to be "online" so I'm not sure what is the issue causing this...

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 3053

This is probably due to a connection problem I and at least some others are experiencing. Try doing this:

In the log in screen, click "Advanced Options" above the play button and change the "Connection Port" to whichever option it wasn't originally.

0 0
Score : 67

I seem to have the same problem, but changing the connection port doesn't do anything. 1 of my accounts which i logged few weeks back to echo seems to work normally but the other which i haven't logged to echo yet is stuck in the server selection screen also.

0 0
Score : 45

Changing ports didn't help. And if I choose connection to "select a character" or "direct access to" it just gets stuck on the Welcome to Dofus screen after I click on Play.

Also, I didn't mention this at first, but it's showing I only have one character on Echo. Which is a bit worrying since I had 5, I'm not sure if it's a thing that happens before you connect on it first...

0 0

"Also, I didn't mention this at first, but it's showing I only have one character on Echo. Which is a bit worrying since I had 5, I'm not sure if it's a thing that happens before you connect on it first..."

Beta does the exact same thing on your first connection, so it's a display issue if you haven't connected yet.

0 0

Oof, that's what I thought smile.

Really though, this whole thing is giving me Vietnam flashbacks from when I was doing QA hahaha. Getting stuck on a screen and not even being able to start the game isn't the sort of thing I'm used to see on released games.

I guess all I can do is try from time to time to see if it's resolved? I'm pretty sure I tried everything, flushing the cache, reinstalled etc.

0 0

I guess if you have a smartphone and a good data plan you could see if using your phone's Internet to log in, and then switching to your home Internet after getting in to the game works.

0 0
Score : 224

im having this problem as well
its very fustrating as today is a sunday too

and i havent played dofus for like 3-4+ years
coming back to this is really discouraging and disheartening

also read about cra nerf on slow down arrow, that didn't help in making me want to play again too
it seems like i should of played when dofus was in its golden days
right now i regret putting off dofus for so long always thinking i can come back to this game
but the more i put it off it feels the less likely ill ever want to experience this great game i once played

0 0
Score : 13

Have the same problem. I mean both of them - can't log on echo and have one character instead of five :/

0 0
Score : 91

any fix same problem here

0 0
Score : 2

Having the same problem this account I have not logged in years and years but it was one of my first accounts might have even been the first I don't recall I can get as far as server selection then it freezes and does nothing after I hit Echo server any help would be appreciated. Also need to update my personal details as I had only initialed when I first made the account as skeptical putting my IRL details on a video game account (The good days of being 13).

0 0

I just sent a ticket to the support team with a bug report attached, I'll see if I do get a reply today.

Also could anyone from Ankama confirm this issue is known?

0 0
Score : 712

It once happened to my friend, who have logged in first days of echo then after one of the maintenances it kept getting stuck for him same way. Support couldn't really help, however the next Tuesday maintenance fixed it. Does it still not work for you guys? There's some kind of emergency maintenance right now maybe after that..

They are fixing it now you guys, Click here

0 0
Score : 91

was able to log in my childhood is back smile 

0 0

Yep works for me too smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread