FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was

By isabella1998 - SUBSCRIBER - September 20, 2017, 16:04:04
AnkaTracker

So today I was out farming, like I normally do. When I came across a mob that peaked my interest, but when it came to me trying to soul it. With a level 1000 soulstone. I was unable to do so. Why this happen was unknown to me and my guild mates I will pose it as a question here.

To clarify  I had used soul capture at the proper moment in the fight.
I don't know if its because you are unable to soul these underwater sea-creatures (which i think is bollocks) or there is other forces keeping you from trying to be the very best at "Pokemon Go The Dofus Edition" 
1 0
First Ankama intervention

Bollocks or not (and you are of course entitled to your opinion), the truth of the matter is that it is indeed impossible to soul these underwater creatures. Such is the will of the developers. If trying to understand why drives you to madness, then Koutoulou will be pleased with them.

See message in context
Reactions 3

Bollocks or not (and you are of course entitled to your opinion), the truth of the matter is that it is indeed impossible to soul these underwater creatures. Such is the will of the developers. If trying to understand why drives you to madness, then Koutoulou will be pleased with them.

Score : 344

I am both grateful and sadden by this reply.
Grateful for knowing the answer to this mind boggling phenomenon.
Sadden by the news that Koutoulou was pleased with my frustration.

0 0

Being in no way under Koutoulou's benevolent rule myself, I am disgruntled with your sadness. You need to swap a letter there.

Frustration does not serve our underwater master.

Respond to this thread