FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I can't add my phone number

By Budyniowy - SUBSCRIBER - October 17, 2017, 20:11:23
AnkaTracker

Hi, I wanted to add my phone number to my account but there is a problem. Every time I tryied I got message: " Your country (or region) is not covered for our SMS service. You can not, unfortunately, use this service. If you need assistance, Ankama Support remains available to help you!"
I have choosed "Poland" as my country and also in my account infos Poland is set as my country. I typed right numbers, checked milions times. I tryied add different number but same thing is happened. What is wrong actually? My friend did same thing, hes from Poland and all works.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

We have experienced some issues with our SMS services because of yesterday's rush.

However, everything should be back to normal now, and we advise you to simply try again.

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 378

I am having the same problem in Canada.

0 0
Score : 99

My friend is also unable to play on the mono-servers unless he has a phone number.
He is willing to add the phone number, but they won't let him unless he sends a photo of ID / passport? 
Please help?
Why do they need the phone number, let alone his ID?
He is from the US and it says his country is not supported.

0 0
Score : 27

I am from the US it says my country is not supported. What do I do?

0 0
Score : 1

Same here but from poland

0 0
Score : 37

I am having the same issue (Canada). I do not feel comfortable sending two pieces of my ID just because they do not make it accessible in my county/region >_<. I left for nearly ten years and am only returning to play on the new server. They seem to take my credit card just fine lol ( ;-P)

0 0

We have experienced some issues with our SMS services because of yesterday's rush.

However, everything should be back to normal now, and we advise you to simply try again.

Score : 221

How many accounts can you add to one phone number? Cause I've added 2 accounts to my phone number but this account doesn't allow me to, it says i can't add a number from my country even though I've already done that twice 

0 0

I tried this morning and it looked like it was going to work, but I still haven't received the text. Should I cancel and retry??

0 0

You should both retry, yes.

Worked! Thanks <3

0 0
Score : 221

Finally works! I've been trying for months 

0 0

Not working for me. Can we get a permanent fix?

0 0

From what I can see, your country is not covered by our text messaging system at the moment.

Our aim is to provide service for all our players, so you will indeed get a permanent fix eventually; however, it will not happen soon.

i see that these messages are a bit old but my country is not covered by ankama sms services, i want to play on the ilyzaelle server but i cant if i dont confirm my phone

0 0

Hello,

Please contact support, they can add your number manually to enable you to get on Ilyzaelle smile

Score : 28

Please reply to my ticket 2425778 about this issue!

0 0

Did you receive a reply?

I am having the same issue and still no answer to my ticket after 2 days.

Thanks

0 0
Respond to this thread