FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Keep getting 0 kamas and 0 drops

By BloodyVeil October 29, 2017, 13:27:29

This happened yesterday night too. I'm barely getting any drops with monsters outside of incarnam. My guildmates are telling me it's RNG but I was farming field monster drops just a couple of minutes ago with a guild mate and in most of our fights she got kamas and drops. It was the exact opposite for me. I was getting 0 kamas and drops while participating in the same fights as her. 

1 0
Reactions 14
Score : 2499

The only thing i can thing of is if you fight alot of fights on the same map, your chance of getting drops drastically decrease. This is to fight bots. 

0 0
Score : 317

Nope I get the same thing, and some other people in my guild too (mono account server). We're not farming mobs on the same map over and over.

I just walked up to a group of 4 blops and dropped 0 mats 0 kamas. First mob in the area I fought.

0 0
Score : 955

Happened to me a few times as well. While fighting with 8 characters, one of them gets 0 kamas, while others get way over 1000. This seems to be some sort of issue.

0 0
Score : 317

https://imgur.com/a/L1ETZ

That's just great.

0 0
Score : 31

yea i just gave up farming stuff on monoaccount servers.

0 0
Score : 309

i just went through wa wabbit warren and only received kamas or drops in room 3. every other room including boss room i received nothing at all..

0 0
Score : 451

(opinion completely based on mono server experience)
Bump... I'm still getting this and it feels very frustrating Even as a full chance Enutrof... And then when I do get drops but the rest of my team isn't getting any, I feel awful because of it. Would love to hear that it's not an anti-bot system targeting players who are doing their best trying to get the materials to craft their gear (at this point, I highly doubt it isn't though)... If it is then how are you gonna expect people not to go to kama sites and buy out their stock so they can actually get the gear they want?

0 0
Score : 32

for the past two days the same thing has hapend to me, it ruins the fun completely.
I would say 50% of the matches I do I get 0 kamas 0 loot.

0 0
Score : 4372

wait, didn't they remove the kamas drops a few years back o.o

0 0
Score : 24

trying to get mush mush thorns on mono server, can't drop anything anymore, this is really frustrating

0 0
Score : 4372

Any reply on this issue? This bug still isn't fixed, and i hope the devs don't consider us all to be retarded because the 'feature' in no way will ever stop botters.

0 0
Score : 691

Hi there.

[Raven]|08/11/2017 - 09:51:29
Le problème a été remonté en interne.
Si vous avez des pistes pour nous aider à reproduire le problème, n'hésitez pas à nous en faire part. 

Translation: The problem has been escalated further to devs.

Also it's worth noting that it's believed to be a display bug. If you check, your kamas will actually increase when it shows 0 dropped, I encourage you to do a before/after screenshot to verify this. Same goes with drops, whilst it displays as nothing, if you are to have dropped something then it should appear in your inventory. 

Hope this helps,
Persona.

0 0
Score : 334

just imagine dropping a vulbis but you never saw you dropped it ;o 

0 0
Respond to this thread