FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gifts? Tokens?

By BlackCatRii - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 12, 2017, 19:19:10
AnkaTracker

I hope this isn't the wrong subforum to post this, but I'm a little confused about something.
When I subscribed earlier today I got a random hatter mystery box and when I checked my purchases there were 4 gifts listed (one of them the box) and something about me needing tokens to unlock the rest?
What is this about? Are those advent calendar/christmas gifts? Why was one unlocked and not the rest and what kind of tokens is it talking about? I couldn't find any information about this..
Thanks in advance!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

This is all a bit odd, but I can at least tell you that tokens are to be redeemed on your Gift and Subscription Codes Page.

See message in context
Reactions 4

This is all a bit odd, but I can at least tell you that tokens are to be redeemed on your Gift and Subscription Codes Page.

Score : 171

Well, there's nothing to redeem. I'm just a bit confused about what those items are and what the tokens are and what they have to do with it. And as I said I couldn't find any information, neither about the items, nor the tokens.
Here's a screenshot if it helps:

0 0

Ah, this screenshot indeed sheds some light on the whole affair.

Ah, this takes me back... OK, so here's what happened: on New Year's 2017, you redeemed our special New Year Code. This gave you a few gifts, but only the Hatter Mystery Box may be redeemed on DOFUS. The rest is to be redeemed in Krosmaga, DOFUS Touch, and Krosmaster (in this order). The remaining token is more than likely linked to one of these (the Season 4 Krosbox if I have to guess).

Score : 171

Oh, I see. Thank you smile

0 0
Respond to this thread