FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why is Rosal booting me off repeatedly today? I am p2p, it isn't fair!

By TommyPaquette November 25, 2006, 00:40:54

What the heck is goin on, folks? explanations would be greatly appreciated. thanks

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1390

I keep getting booted from Rushu also (p2p)

0 0
Score : 5

yeah im getting booted to and im sick of it im on rushu dofus needs to get there act together and fix there servers problems I dont pay money for constant disconnection no wonder why ppl keep leaving

0 0
Score : 639

Truesay.

• Whisper
0 0
Score : 1390

Apparently we're not alone smile

0 0
Score : 745

what bothers me is my number is going up. i've been waiting to mins.
and ive gone from:

354528 to 354628 to 354689 to 354968.

whats the go with that? some people have priority over others? lol.

0 0
Score : 321

Hiya tommy (oni the blue eca from rushu) biggrin
P2p too and stuck in a 200k line >.>
Hopefully this'll be resolved when they fix the servers though a compensation would be cool like pp candies and wis candies biggrin

0 0
Score : 767

nice to know other servers are having a similar problem....

Not nice for anyone unlucky enough to be in battle every time though sad

Worked all day, great to be home to relax and play for a few hours, I thought, but so far since I logged on I've been booted 3 times, and it seems I'm not the only person.

At present I am sitting waiting to re-log onto Rushu with a queue of over 84,000 ...! sad

And now Rushu is offline sad(((

0 0
Score : 1753

If the numbers are going up, not down, it is not a real user counter. The login server is simply waiting to be reset.

mori-

0 0
Score : 767

Double post due to laggy forum ... sorry

0 0
Score : 745

personally, i dont care if everyone's having this problem, the issue has gone far enough. I'm not seeing it get any better these past few weeks, i mean lack of f2p has been supa..if you can even get on the server, but the number of d/cs has increased, the time taken to get online has increased, the problems have increased.

anyone let me know if i am forgetting lovely things that have happened this week.

since pets have started to lose hp, i have lost 3 pets to d/c. ridiculous.

0 0
Score : 1941
Citation
Dravenwinters :
personally, i dont care if everyone's having this problem, the issue has gone far enough. I'm not seeing it get any better these past few weeks, i mean lack of f2p has been supa..if you can even get on the server, but the number of d/cs has increased, the time taken to get online has increased, the problems have increased.

anyone let me know if i am forgetting lovely things that have happened this week.

since pets have started to lose hp, i have lost 3 pets to d/c. ridiculous.

Jeeze all you guys do is complain all day. lol at least you still get to play, f2p has been locked out for over 3 weeks now. and if you know you r gona get constant d/c would make good sense not to equip ur pet or at least stock up on powders.
0 0
Score : 451

Guys

plz hlp me, im constantly getting kicked out for no good reason ive tried relogin, clearing cache restarting my computer and down loading the software again
but to no avail and im gonna loose my pet again

ive spoken to everyone in my guild and only 1 other person has this problem with me plz hlp

nickers

0 0
Score : 534

DISABLING F2PS isnt a soloution.. we used to get cheap resources from these falks .. u guys .. u dont remember the old days when we were f2ps too? lol.
i still lag tho f2ps are disabled
besides most of f2ps switched p2ps .. heh ..
=DangerSide=

0 0
Respond to this thread