FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus on Vista?

By AlmightyToaster March 25, 2007, 17:26:25

I'm just wondering if Dofus will work on Windows Vista properly, because I haven't downloaded and installed it yet, and I don't want to until I have some assurance that it will work.

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 179

yea it will work cuz im playing on it now

0 0
Score : 1404

Did they fix the Vista random disconnection problems? I had to revert back to XP after I got Vista, since Dofus wouldn't work right on it and I was getting random dc's... more than the normal random dc's at the time. They were aware of the problem and said that they were going to work on it, but I haven't ever heard if they actually fixed it yet or not, since they haven't publicly said anything about it.

0 0
  • bump-

I would like official word on it if was fixed before I go installing Vista again, since it was a pain in the butt to have installed it in the first place, and then have to switch back to XP and lose everything again because Dofus wouldn't work right.
0 0
Score : 5173

Just go dual boot wink

LOL! Apparently (I have heard this, but I refuse to upgrade to Vista) you can run programs on Vista in an XP environment that works really well. Don't know about with Dofus though, but from the geeks I've heard it from, they've been able to run every game and program in Vista. Then again, they use their Vista machines as their sometimes 5th computer, so it's not used that often.

0 0
Score : 2

i'm on vista and a new player, and i can't seem to connect. it keeps telling me to update my installation :

0 0

Hmm, Anon... not sure what the problem is with that. I was able to install it and run it and everything, but the disconnects (a lot more than the USUAL) were just horrible. Might want to try to redownload the official file from here and give it another go. It should at least start up and run some.

0 0

I put Vista on again, and it didn't work with Vista AGAIN. Still more random disconnects, more than usual. Please fix this, I really want to use my Vista, I'm tired of trying it and having to reformat it again and go back to xp.

0 0
Score : 42
Citation
anonyme :
i'm on vista and a new player, and i can't seem to connect. it keeps telling me to update my installation :

Yeah i downloaded the patch for it and it tells me the same thing still
0 0
Score : 44

I got vista to. but i cant even open the setup.

u would be great if u made a special version for vista.

thx in advance.

• Tommy
0 0

I've been having so much problems with Dofus and Vista. I even went as far as to get a new hard drive and try it out. I installed Vista, got on to Dofus, and dc'd in my first fight, as usual. I know it isn't my computer now, so I hope they fix it! It works fine with XP!

0 0
Score : 577

Yup it works perfectly and I got a laptop with vista wink

0 0
Respond to this thread