By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How To Recover Secret Answer?

By BlueTiburonGT May 17, 2007, 02:02:49

Hi I want to delete a character that I wont be using anymore but it now asks for the answer to your secret question. Its been so long and I forgotten the password. Is there a way to reset it?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1256

I just created a character and tried to delete it and it did not ask me for the answer to my secret question.

Are you using the stand alone player or are you playing Dofus through a web browser?

If you are using a web browser I would caution you to be careful about this (all though far fetched) it may be some one trying to get your password... But I don't know how they would have been able to do this (I don't think this is possible but still be careful).

Like I said it didn't ask me to give my answer, anyone else have to give their answer?

0 0
Score : 52

maybe the last update 1.18.2 needs you to answer your secret question, this might be due to hackers stealing your equips deleting all your friends and deleting your characters. back then i think there was no secret question when you register to Ankama, that might be the question that some are not required to fill in the secret answer field. hope this answer your questions, i might be incorrect at the 2nd part because i had not register(not to be confused with sign up/log in) in a long time.

Ryukan

0 0
Score : 5170

Send a ticket to Ankama support.

0 0
Respond to this thread