FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

on i need to change my password

By #dofillo June 19, 2007, 06:54:51

OK i dont remenber my secret Question i have send like 3 ticke in the last 5 days but no1 anwers I pay my money and i think and i will like to have some attetion enyother information send to me.. i had been 5 days send my last ticke plz help me

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 640

yes they can help it happen alot this people are nah doing there jop they should not take that long to send u the ticke back

0 0
Score : 5170

LOL!

The forum mods are just that FORUM mods.. They can't help you with password problems.

0 0
Score : 669

Lecter is right. Forum Moderator's job is to keep the forum in order, make sure people follow the rules when posting, help out with questions people have about the game. The people who handle support tickets are different people and don't sit around in the same room chatting with the forum mods.

I see mods like the police of dofus, they uphold the "law" or the rules.

Support are like building supers, they handle complaints and fix your leaky pipes. But there's so many people needing help, that they don't get around to it all. They go for the most important and serious complaints first.

Devs are like the gods, they have power over us all O.O

0 0
Score : 512

I'm having this same problem, but not once did I think posting about it on the forums will help. You need the support center, not the forum ;]

0 0
Respond to this thread