FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

help my to change my password

By July 14, 2007, 21:38:28

__hi
i want change my password but i cant help my my country is maroc help my plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz__

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 68
help my plizeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
0 0
Score : 11354

(1) Spamming the forum with multiple posts and obnoxious "PLZZZZZZ" text-speak won't actually get you helped any more quickly, especially when...
(2) You don't actually say why you can't change your password. Details. What happens when you try? (Or is the question that you don't know how?)

• DS
0 0
Score : 68
when I click on manage your account it does not go it to give me the same page of www.ankama-games.com
0 0
Score : 4

Yes i just read your posts and i have the exact same problem and i live in the same place as you raiutaryuu what shall we do cause i am currently getting hacked so i wanna change my pass

0 0
Score : 2749
Citation
likemike :
Yes i just read your posts and i have the exact same problem and i live in the same place as you raiutaryuu what shall we do cause i am currently getting hacked so i wanna change my pass

What makes you think you are getting hacked. If you were, you wouldnt have your stuff anymore, so changing pass wouldnt help there either..well maybe if you would continue with same chara but..
0 0
Score : 11354

There is no "manage your account" option, and clicking on "Your ANKAMA GAMES account" is supposed to keep taking you back to the main account page; the option in question should say "Your Login Details". Clicking on that option will bring you to a list that looks like this:

Citation
Account Name : YourLoginName note: not your account name, the actual name you use to log in
Password : ************* (Edit)
E-mail address : *************@yourisp.com (Edit)

Clicking on the "(Edit)" next to the bunch of asterisks representing your password will let you change your password.

• DS
0 0
Score : 9719

Here's the order of events:

1) Go to Ankama-games.com
2) Click "Member Login"
3) Input your name and password
4) Click "Your Login Details"
5) Click "edit" next to your password field
6) Input old password, answer to secret question, then new password, repeated twice.
7) Password is changed!

Let us know where in that sequence of events you're having problems. smile

=Wish=

0 0
Score : 4

you moderators are gonna think this is stupid but i forgot answer to secret question cause wen i made my account which was a long time ago i didnt think it was important so now what do i do?

0 0
Respond to this thread