FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Downloading Dofus with Windows Vista

By WispTheAzureDawn August 19, 2007, 13:09:42

I am currently playing Dofus on my Parents laptop which has Windows XP on it, however I am looking to buy a laptop of my own and I wanted to know if I can download Dofus and be able to play it with Windows Vista, as all new laptops come with Windows Vista. On the download page of the site it only states that the download is for Windows XP, 2003 and 2000, this is why I wondered if I could download Dofus with a laptop that has Windows Vista on it.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 641

I think you mean if you can run dofus with windows vista..? You can download the launcher with every 'windows' . But to answer your question- yes and yes.

0 0
Score : 214
Citation
Xx-I-am-kute-xX :
I think you mean if you can run dofus with windows vista..? You can download the launcher with every 'windows' . But to answer your question- yes and yes.

Yeah I want to be able to download it and run it smoothly as it works now with Windows XP, it's just on the download part of the site it states that the 1st installer is for XP,2003 and 2000 and the zipped one is for MAC, LINEX and 98, and I thought since windows Vista wasn't mentioned that I might not be able 2 play Dofus if I got a Vista laptop, and I don't want to pay £400 for a laptop if I can't play Dofus on it ^0^
0 0
Score : 641

I downloaded and installed dofus successfuly when i had my vista, there is nothing to worry about.

0 0
Score : 121

Don't you hate it when you buy a new laptop and you get a Virus on it? 8~P I have the Windows Vista upgrade... go to http://www.ubuntu.com

0 0
Score : 336

I also play Dofus on Vista regularly with no problems.

0 0
Score : 214

Thanks to everyone who helped out, I can now go ahead and buy a laptop with no worries ^0^

0 0
Respond to this thread