FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

3 month subscription gift is missing

By WispTheAzureDawn August 19, 2007, 14:47:57

I payed for a 3 month subscription a few days ago and chose the gift pet Croum, however, I do not have this, I have asked alot of my friends who are also p2p why I can't get my Croum, they said when I log in there should be a notice telling me I have a gift, this message did not appear, they told me to log out and back in but this didn't work, they said I should be able to choose which of my characters I want to give it to as well. I tried looking in my inventory, but it wasn't there, and in my bank, but it wasn't there, I made a new character to see if it would go to that 1 but it didn't. Everyone I have asked is puzzled as to why I haven't got my Croum, they said I should post on the forum for help. I know that my subscription has been activated because when I log in it tells me how many months and days I have left on it.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 176

I subscribed for one year on two accounts and neither has got its Pink Dragoone gift yet (one subscription was a few days ago, the other one about quarter an hour). Logging in in a different language (e.g. French) didn't help.

0 0
Score : 214

Well I got my Croum now, thank god ^0^

0 0
Respond to this thread