FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

starting the game

By August 29, 2007, 05:56:05

ok, so I downloaded the game on a mac, and I clicked on the Dofus.html file in the dofus folder that I downloaded, and it just has a screen with a picture up there. Oh, and in the top left corner it says "initializing dofus" what does this mean? I just want to play the game.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 121

You will need to go into Flash and allow everything in the Dofus folder to be used. It's in the setting of Flash. If you need further instruction, I will check the posts - just let me know.

0 0
Score : 457

The FAQ at the top of this section has great mac instructions - they are near the bottom of the first page posted by Kaoly.
http://forum.dofus.com/topic.php?id=19090

0 0
Score : 42

thanks, but I already did that, it was the problem at first, but I fixed that, and now it just doesn't do anything. For a couple of seconds there is a load bar in the top right, and when it finishes, nothing happens. all that is there is a picture of some war, and it says "initializing Dofus..." in the top left.

0 0

anyone?

0 0
Score : 2

I'm having the same problem except I'm using a PC - I tried to dl the auto-installer but it seems it's not compatible with Vista (?) so I dl'd the zip & I'm stuck at the same point.

0 0

yeah, it's so annoying, and I wish someone would help

0 0
Score : 942

I was playing and got disconnected and now I can't log back on
This happens occasionally, a server crash, doesn't happen as often as it used to.
Pray that it's not some fire or flood or something, and that it's just a hardware problem and that no one is hurt.
Last time this happened, it was Amanka's service provider's fault, but they gave us wisdom candy and other goodies to make up for lost play time.

TheMutaytor
Level 132 Sadi on Rushu
(collector of ash, I have so much ash, I think I could be considered an ash-hole)

P.S. Mac user

0 0
Respond to this thread