FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server's down?

By Appono January 06, 2008, 05:48:04

I understand there needs to be maintenance sometimes but can it be posted before the servers are down? I can't login at the moment and I don't see any notices about it being down. Is it just me?

Also, can the notices be posted using GMT or some other standard? Not everyone's on french time.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 358

I can't get on either. I got kicked out when I tried to switch chars and when I try to log in it says the server isn't there...

0 0
Score : 45

Same for me cant feed pets xD

0 0
Score : 221

Same here can we get an update or sometin on the length of this maintence or whatever it is?

0 0
Score : 358

I'm sure they're working to get it back up right now. Let's just be patient.

0 0
Score : 1120

Log in server is down, but the game servers are up. So if you're playing, don't be dumb like me and log off.

0 0
Score : 988

mm Are they still down b/c i just got off work and i cant logg ;p

0 0
Score : 4507

Ok, I guess everyone gets their subscription lengthened by however much time it's down for? That's how it should be anyway.

Assuming a 6 month subscription and 30 day month, Dofus comes out to about $0.21 USD/day (dirt cheap. ohmy).. but if it would have had 10k players in the hour it's been down at $0.008/hour that's ~$88 USD/hour. If Ankama credited accounts with lost time, that's quite a bit they'd be losing and probably why they don't do it.

0 0
Score : 221

Lol god, I went through a whole network maitenence just because I thought it was my computer not letting dofus have access to my computer. GOD, well atleast I know its not my problem. Hopefully we can connect soon, I really want to start playing dofus again.

0 0
Score : 6

Ditto that.

0 0
Respond to this thread