FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Connecting Issues

By -Rikashey May 02, 2008, 18:56:01

Okay, every time I log in, it says the servers full. So I wait a few minutes then it just says "Connecting to server" for 10 mins. When I try now it says the servers under maintainance.. Is anyone else getting this problem to because I checked forums and nothing on it.

Reply ASAP please as I am P2P and I don't wanna waste it for silly issues like this.. Thanks smile

• Alpha

Also, every time i try to click someone elses post it sends me back to the main selection part of the forums >_<"
0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 6155

yup same here. obv havin some problems. it does this quite alot. just wait half hour

0 0
Score : 375

I don't wanna wait half an hour I pay to use these servers, and I'm not having it go to waste without an explanation! What happened to "No More Friday Maintainance" - Thats what not i'm seeing! Sorry if this is classed as "rude" but I pay for my time and i'm not receiving..

• Alpha
0 0
Score : 409

I'm having the same issue. Is there actual maintenance, or is it just a problem with the login server?

0 0

Idk but it's getting on my nerves >_<"

• Alpha
0 0

Meh stuff it i'm going on StickRPG for a while, can someone leave a comment when this issue is fixed?

Many thanks!

• Alpha
0 0
Score : 847

Same here.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here and waiting to connect for about 39 minutes.

Hello Ankama, how about compensating for lost playing time?
Counted together since April 1st we have already 75 minutes. Until now.

0 0
Citation
TerraSac :
Same here.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here and waiting to connect for about 39 minutes.

Hello Ankama, how about compensating for lost playing time?
Counted together since April 1st we have already 75 minutes. Until now.

VERY true. Where is all this time going? Into our membership! And outta all of this nothing happens. We are forced to wait until someone posts something, and recieve no compensation what-so-ever

• Alpha
0 0
Score : 213

I understand Maintainence needs to be done, but dont say stuff like no more firday maintainance and then go under maintainance ON FRIDAY without explenation...
and why does it switch with sevre overload and maintainance its different each time I try to log on, makes no sence to me...

Ofcourse Maintainance has to be done else everything will be jammed and stuff but in my opinion this isnt the way a company should handle it im srry, inform us (the paying costumers) more and better.

well of course you arent obligated to do anything but in my opinion its just decency to let ppl know at what moments and for what reason they cant enjoy what they payed for.

0 0
Score : 847
Citation
DLSIII :
Text...

This is no maintenence or service work. This ist just another server-down / -crash.
0 0

Exactly so we deserve an explanation and compensation i've been here ages and nothing has happened..

0 0
Score : 6155

now im pisssed off. took me 40 odd minutes to get on. then when i finally do i go into a battle and it kicks me out the game?

wtf? now ghost and dead pet.

0 0
Respond to this thread