FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why was my old post deleted?

By -Rikashey May 07, 2008, 19:00:02

Why exactly was my old post deleted? I was trying to help out the mods, but I get it thrown back in my face. If you actually READ the post before closing it, I asked a question, and it still has not been answered, why is this.

I'm losing my patience with Dofus at the moment.

I will be expected for a MOD/Player/Admin to answer my question in my previous post.

[code] Why is Rai not a mod any more? Feedback please biggrin[/code]

• Alpha
0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 380

Read this?

0 0
Score : 455

Having seen this personally; sometimes a deletion of your post is a subtle way of saying "You've gone too far". There is no tolerance for flaming or bad-mouthing Ankama, the Mods, Admins or other players. There is a high probability that the Mod or Admin who deleted your post was the only person in power to see it. If you're really itching for an answer, I suggest very carefully restating your question. . .

0 0
Score : 375

Thanks Bork and also, this was my previous question:

Also, i'm having forum issues, every time I go to edit, reply, or make a new post (or topic), it sends me back to the main part of the forums. Any ideas why this is? I'm using Mozilla Firefox if that helps answer my question tongue write back on this please

And why may I ask did the forum MODs re-open my post?? I'd like to here more on both questions < ^

• Alpha
0 0
Score : 455

Yes, this has been a problem all week - http://forum.dofus.com/en/topic.php?lang(..) I've found that logging out and then logging back in usually lets me reply or edit. However I am unable to edit an older post without being sent back to the main screen even with the logging out trick.

0 0
Respond to this thread