FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mount Experience problem

By Zulaca June 04, 2008, 23:28:29

I am a 92 sadi and also got a 66 feca account
We both have mounts but realized my mount was getting so much more experience than fecas.

I switched the mounts and saw that the mount getting low exp on feca is getting high when i mount it

It is like:
Me 56.000 exp my mount:1183
Feca:34.000 exp his mount:286

Facts:
1- both mounts are lvl 100
2- absolutely the % i donate is "0" I made it %1 and switched back to see if there is a glitch on that or not but didnt work out.
3- The problem is not from mount as i tried it with different mounts

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 908

Even at 0% xp the mount still gets a (fixed) percentage of your xp. Your sadida earned more xp compared to your feca, so the sadida's mount also earned more xp. However, if you get a calculator out it should show that both mounts received the same proportion of xp earned by their riders.

0 0
Score : 495

Calculated vakues:

1183 is %2 of the experience i gained -> my mount takes
286 is %0,8 of the experience feca gained -> his mount takes

Conclusion: Both mounts does not get same propotion of experience. There is a huge difference between them.

It is like when i wear a mount i will always have -20 wisdom while feca will have -8

0 0
Score : 380

Mounts do not TAKE experience for you, they gain their own experience, which is only calculated from the experience you gained and some other things. I think it also depends on the difference between your level and your mount's level, but if you want to be sure just read various articles about mounts on the dofus wiki.

If your mounts don't give you wisdom, You can check that the mounts do not take experience from you by fighting 2 Royal Gobball souls - once with mounts and once without them. You'll get the same amount of xp.

0 0
Score : 2749

That's cause you have more wisdom than him ? Also, the closer level you are to the level of the mount, the more XP it gains. If you haven't noticed, leveling level 1 mount at level 60's is horrible... The XP gained is SO SMALL. However, When the mount is 60 and you are 80, it would gain much more cause you are closer to his level. In this case, Feca has 34 levels difference while you have only 8 levels... That's why more XP for sadida.

0 0
Score : 495

Thanks for answers lvl stuff vs mount explain alot. But that formula also make specially wisdom mounts useless after lvl 80 ish... Actually since they can be worn after 60 not worth at all to get a mount for 20 lvls.

Does that disadvantage continues after passing the mounts lvl? Like player lvl 150 mount lvl 100?

0 0
Respond to this thread