Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus 1.29 Contact an In-Game Mod

By Distrancex July 20, 2008, 19:26:53
Reactions 831
Score : 76

Name: Swords-Master
Server: Solar
Request: I know it must be in support page, but i wrote there a lot of things but they still don't answer. Well, i have an account which i logged from several countries where i travelled. Also, I paid from my dad's and bro's credit card. Now i can't subscribe it. Is there something that i can do? I don't want to lose the time i spent on 109 level account... Also the money that i spent...

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Mods have no access to subscription issues. You must be patient and wait for support.

0 0
Score : 1691

Name: Sivil
Times available: 01:00-5:00 Dofus time(or most any time)
Request: I have some info on some high lvl account sharers. I have a screenshot of someone admitting to sharing a high level account with two others

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Please send your screenshot to my private message box.

0 0
Score : 597

{moved to own topic}

0 0
Score : 16815
unmp|2010-03-31 19:26:00
Request: I know it must be in support page, but i wrote there a lot of things but they still don't answer. Well, i have an account which i logged from several countries where i travelled. Also, I paid from my dad's and bro's credit card. Now i can't subscribe it. Is there something that i can do? I don't want to lose the time i spent on 109 level account... Also the money that i spent...

the credit card's email must match your email trust me i had the same problem when i first subscribed
0 0
Score : 3015
unmp|2010-03-31 18:26:00

Actually, it could be down to the current country you are in, in fact some servers are blocked for access , eg French servers require a connection from a french ip address, im not saying this is the case here, as i thought Solar was a little different.

Eitherway, best thing to do is contact support, links are in my signature

Themis
0 0
Score : 38

name. Mr.setsunafseie
server. solor
Request. got stock on a black screen

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: If this has not been fixed, please post again.

0 0
Score : 3

Name: Zonos
Server: Rushu
Times to be reached: generally after 19:00 server time
Request: I'm being harrassed by a guy called name removed. He keeps attacking 2 of my characthers over and over again, several times a day. I would like to solve this as soon as possible, cause everytime i go to -5 23 he's always there attacking me. Btw he's lvl 199 and this characther (zonos) is lvl 95.
Tyvm in advance,

Zonos

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Took care of this.

0 0
Score : 597

Server: Rosal
In Game Name: Thistlethorn Or Tirea-Taronyu
Time to be reached: Mon-Fri noon to midnight PST

Reporting p2p buying and offensive guild name

0 0
Score : 1131

Aprilwine or Grammiesue

Rosal

Atlantic time 8 to 4

Screen captured inappropriate name

0 0
Score : 3229
aprilwine|2010-04-13 13:16:00
Aprilwine or Grammiesue

Rosal

Atlantic time 8 to 4

Screen captured inappropriate name

Both of you, please pm a picture of the guildname/name to me. P2P sellers/buyers will be banned when I'm online and see them.

//Zoothia
0 0
Score : 50

Name in dofus : Cooleryo
Server : Solar
Time : 12-24 Dofus time,Might be on at those times.
Id like to report a scammer,I have pic proof's and all,Famus for hacking also,And id also like to know,I bought a p2p code and when i use it nothing happens..still F2P

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Taken care of.

0 0
Score : 2

Name: FatihDurmus
Times to be reached: I dont know,I'm sorry.I'm from Istanbul
Request: one player sad,I need help.He need to transfer his 1mk.He will gave me and I will gave his other char.He sad,I need to trust you so give me your gobball set.I gave him my gobball headgear and he didnt gave back to me
Please help me

0 0
Score : 7

i did with awdio code to be a member but mine audio code number 1 is same as number 3 en number 2 is same as number

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Mods cannot fix subscription issues, you need to contact Support.

0 0
Score : 963

Name: Hyphy-Shield
Times to be reached: Any time on Friday,Saturday, or Sunday
Request: I have a screenshot of a scammer with /whois and the time of the screen. would like to report it.

Please send that screenshot to my inbox. Thank you.

Adikia~

0 0
Score : 4774

IGN: Primerib
Times to be reached: Most anytime between 1800-0300 Pacific Time
Issue: Code seller screenshot with /whois and /time
2nd Issue: Really offensive guild name.

Please send the screenshots to my inbox.

Adikia~

0 0
Score : 11254

Name: Alyssin
Time to Contact: Changes often so a PM would work great.
Problem: I have a player with an offensive name buying P2P codes.

Please send a screenshot to my inbox. Thank you.

Adikia~

0 0
Score : 44

Name: Asd-fraki
Server: Shika
Times to be reached: most anytime between at 19-20.
Request: im at 666,666. for no reason.. /: get me outta here please. : ; S

0 0
Score : 3015
ghostlyed|2010-05-12 23:30:00
Name: Asd-fraki
Server: Shika
Times to be reached: most anytime between at 19-20.
Request: im at 666,666. for no reason.. /: get me outta here please. : ; S

You know full well why you are in Jail, your account is now in the hands of Admin, As i had already explained to you last night
You will now have to wait on the out come from Admin.

Themis
0 0
Score : 1090
Name: Roudan
Server: Rushu
Time to be reached: Between 0:00 and 15:00DUT
Request: Reporting an audio code seller. I have a screenshot containing a /whois and /time.
[EDIT] And a second screenshot for an audio code buyer.

Edit by [Tsoariveth]: Please send these screenshots to my private message box.
0 0
Score : 11254

- - -

0 0