FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"The connection to the server was lost" from 3 days ago

By panho - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 05, 2008, 17:49:31

i checked everything i know, including FlashPlayer setting, firewall,
but it says:"The connection to the server was lost" when log in, it is happened 3 days ago, i can not log in game yet,
dose anyone can help me to fix it, thanks verymuch

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 14

i can t help u sry, but i have same problem from 22. july, and still cant connect, im p2p but ankama don t care

0 0
Score : 137

We are having a similar problem. My husband and I have 3 accounts between us and often play together. For the past 2 days, we are only able to log onto 1 account at a time even though we have 2 computers. As soon as we try to log onto a second account, even if it's on the 2nd computer, the message pops up...."the connection to the server was lost." Other friends of ours multi-client up to 4 and 5 chars and have no problem. What's up with that?

0 0
Score : 14
Citation
dustbunny :
We are having a similar problem. My husband and I have 3 accounts between us and often play together. For the past 2 days, we are only able to log onto 1 account at a time even though we have 2 computers. As soon as we try to log onto a second account, even if it's on the 2nd computer, the message pops up...."the connection to the server was lost." Other friends of ours multi-client up to 4 and 5 chars and have no problem. What's up with that?

first on 22. july after maintenance, when i was tryin to get on server rosal or rukshu from my pc, the massage the connection to the server was lost, then i was tryin notebook and different account, everything was fine, but by the time two or three weeks later problems were same. cant play dofus on severs rosal and rukshu. So i created a character on solar server, BUT THREE WEEKS AGO i lost connection with solar too, ALL IN ALL I CAN T PLAY DOFUS...I CAN CREATE CHARACTER BUT CANT GET TO THE SERVER, CONNECTION TO THE SERVER WAS LOSTI HAVE TWO P2P ACCOUNTS AND CAN T DO ANYTHING. clearin cache is uselass, changin language useless, can anyone bring some relevant help?
0 0
Score : 134

i saw many ppl have this problem, what's Ankama care?
we pay but we we cant do anything now

0 0
Respond to this thread