By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Confirmation email

By Kirhit - SUBSCRIBER - November 29, 2008, 19:02:45
AnkaTracker

I would like to change my account's email address. I filled new one on my profile page, answered to secret question and got message that confirmation email was sent to my new address but i didnt get any email. I tried doing this several times (with few days in between) but without luck.

I wanted to send support ticket but the only (half) relevant link to support ticket i can find is through the "i forgot my secret question" part of support page. But this ticked is already titled with "i forgot my secret question". I dont see any other way to send ticket. Should i send it under this title? Or can you give me some other advice.

Thanks a lot.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Please have some patience with the mails, sometimes it can take up to an hour for them to arrive. 

Did you get meanwhile your mails?

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 36

I have the exact same problem, i keep trying to change my email, but they wont send me the confirm code, while it says that its send. So your not the only one.

0 0
Score : 3519
jackthezwemmer|2009-05-16 20:09:00
I have the exact same problem, i keep trying to change my email, but they wont send me the confirm code, while it says that its send. So your not the only one.

Both of you try creating a Gmail(http://www.google.co.uk ) account and then try using that email, i've heard using a Gmail account gets better results than other providers such as Yahoo and hotmail.

MOD Bokze
0 0
Score : 36
[MOD]Bokze|2009-05-16 21:28:00

Both of you try creating a Gmail(http://www.google.co.uk ) account and then try using that email, i've heard using a Gmail account gets better results than other providers such as Yahoo and hotmail.

MOD Bokze

Hello MOD bokze,
I've tried several e-mail adresses, such as: @live, @gmail, @hotmail, @yahoo and even my own providers email adress.
It seems that they just wont send me the confirmation code.
This is a strange thing because normally, like in the past, i get the code right away.

Kind regards,

Jackthezwemmer
0 0
Score : 1

I try to make an account but It Dosent send me the confirmation regirastration 

0 0
Score : 1

I play Dofus through Steam and I always have to type a code from my email to deactivate restricted mode (that's a bug for sure but sadly Ankama still hasn't fixed this). Now I don't get any mail with a code at all and can't deactivate restricted mode... Using Gmail.

0 0

Hello,

Please have some patience with the mails, sometimes it can take up to an hour for them to arrive. 

Did you get meanwhile your mails?

Talora

Score : 3

waiting 2 hours and nothing ... can't play so anoying

0 0
Score : 458

yea.. here same thing. my gf cant tourn off ankam shield coz of it so she cant play with me... i hope we will get some good recompense, better than candy lol.. its also p2p time waste...

1 0

Hey, everyone.
Is anybody still experiencing this problem?
Manaia

Respond to this thread