Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server Downtime

By RikkiL - SUBSCRIBER - February 11, 2009, 00:18:35

Well this sucks gonna lose my 3 chars at the split DP room :/

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 438

so I have a screen shot of a fight that should not have had any issues what so ever and out of the blue mas dofus lag, flowers candies isnt going to cover this issue , we need some real compensation not half baked ones that doesnt help with really any of our issues going on

0 0
Score : 248
RazaelRiezen|2009-02-11 01:26:00
so I have a screen shot of a fight that should not have had any issues what so ever and out of the blue mas dofus lag, flowers candies isnt going to cover this issue , we need some real compensation not half baked ones that doesnt help with really any of our issues going on

you're lucky they gave you anything you should just be happy and stop being a greedy
0 0
Score : 90

Ye, there is another rollback on Heroic.... or whatever it is, server isn't accesable...

0 0
Score : 438
Matriarch-Bouncyboobs|2009-02-11 00:35:00
you're lucky they gave you anything you should just be happy and stop being a greedy

first off to reply to matriarch before you speak like that maybe think this way.

if you pay for something and are unable to use what you paid for why arent you able to get it back OR be reimbursed time you are unable to play so instead of say our p2p time being ran down and us lose time due to this why not reimburse us the time we lose for these incidents as well as if our pets died due to this give us res powder and and or an eni powder for any pet who lost an hp due to this, hell could even remove the hp lost to pets for a lost fight until the issues are resolved so we dont have to work on reviving a pet when its not our fault they died in the first place. when i say true compensation I refer to things like that, not super over powered items just the time back that we lose maybe something for our pets so they can be revived or kept alive during this.
0 0
Respond to this thread