FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heroic forum problems

By Safira-Naomi February 21, 2009, 12:05:50

I have this problem that I can't write or open a new topic there :/ all that writes is following:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

This two messages appear and that's all, maybe this problem was already written by someone, don't know
Please help

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 416
Safira-Naomi|2009-02-21 12:05:00
I have this problem that I can't write or open a new topic there :/ all that writes is following:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

This two messages appear and that's all, maybe this problem was already written by someone, don't know
Please help

as you can see only FR are able to post there...and its funny idea anyway...one forum 5 languages...its house for sure
0 0
Score : 315

well if that's true what you've said, then i will make a FR account and mass post *evil laugh*
I hope that's not true what you've said however xD

0 0
Score : 2996

Can't post too.... Maybe thats why theres no english people posting there?

0 0
Score : 151

there are english-language specific discussions on that forum ... like how we have here "problems and solutions" they have there "English community discussions" .. or basically like that. People actually posted in those discussions. why is it french-only?

0 0
Score : 151

There is no setting anywhere in my account or forum profile for which language I speak. There is no such thing as a "french account", is there? XD
-- I don't even play on english language servers, I just came here because english is my first langauge. smile

If I change the url, if I go to http://forum.dofus.com/fr-heroique/ -- the french language version of the forum, it still does not allow posting.

I'm thinking it is an actual forum problem. Anyway, the whole idea is silly anyway, isnt it? To put a forum up in every language for an international server hosted in the united states and the english-language group of servers, and then only allow "french accounts" to post in any language version of the forum? That can't be the problem. smile

0 0
Score : 2996

If I remember well, when you create an account you have to pick your country ...
Or maybe they're blocking IPs

0 0
Respond to this thread