FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Password probablm

By HolyPie - SUBSCRIBER - February 26, 2009, 00:16:41

Hi i had a lvl 51 intelligence iop with super valuable items such as a shako and 71 intelligence dora. 1 day i got home from school and i was board around the house so i tried to get on. when i tried to get on it said my password was invalid. I tried a few more times then tried the next day and it didn't work. Someone hacked into my account somehow and changed the password and user name which. I guess the secret answer was kind of easy to guess but still i really need help getting my account back. I remember the secret answer but i got my personal info and the email changed because when i tried the forgot password thing it said email was invalid. I need help please! sad

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 788

I don't think there's any further way of regaining your account. Take this as a hard lesson learned, and you'll be more careful with your personal account details and more thorough with passwords and secret answers so that a monkey can't guess them.

Sorry about your account, if I find another way of regaining a password, I'll post it in here. smile

- XXVI

0 0
Score : 1850
Mentor-XXVI|2009-02-26 09:11:00
I don't think there's any further way of regaining your account. Take this as a hard lesson learned, and you'll be more careful with your personal account details and more thorough with passwords and secret answers so that a monkey can't guess them.

Sorry about your account, if I find another way of regaining a password, I'll post it in here. smile

- XXVI

Go here, and follow the instructions:

http://support.ankama.com/en/faq/86-my-acc...en-what-do-i-do

On the very last page once you work through that, there will be a "Send a message" option - from there, you can send a message to Support who will help you.

Note that any stolen items will almost certainly not be returned.
0 0
Score : 1041

i dont mind the items getting stolen my friend loan me some money to get back up on my feet its just i he was p2p and my main acc

0 0
Respond to this thread