FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

hacked

By phaorah-atem March 20, 2009, 19:30:36

hello dofus people my name is Yugi-Moto / Mr-Royal 60 str iop and 35 str cra i have been hacked this is not a joke i know whom it was because only this person knows my acc stuff and i knew hers and i trusted her but i wasnt on dofus for 2 days and i have logged on at 20/3/09 at 6.07 pm and all my stuff has gone and my 35 cra who was in incarnam is now in astrub the hacker is called Eti lvl 55 int iop brak and i am planning on quiting unless i get my stuff back and yes i am upset but i know i can some how try to get my stuff back but i doubt i will so if a mod could help me or email me my email adress is [email protected] i would love some help to try get my stuff back from her account so i would realy realy love some help thanks for your time to read this and i just hope you can help me

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 65

They won't do anything about it because you gave your account info to her, which is against the rules. You're taking a big risk when you do this. I've had this happen to me several times but when it does I don't tell people about it becuase I know they are just going to tell me "Well thats what happens when you let other people use your account." you could get your stuff back, go farm jellies that drop alot of kamas. Thats what I did when I got both of my characters stuff stolen...

0 0
Score : 79

i see well thats a gr8 idea but arent jellis like 100-300 kamas? with drops worth like 1kk-20kk and besides im just going to buy a year + 6 months p2p and sell my livi hat and livi cape and buy what i need to get to around lvl 100

0 0
Respond to this thread